[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Wow- Something Really Great Happened Today!

Wow- Something Really Great Happened Today!

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:25 pm

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:21 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:23 am

Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:03 am

Not an amazing feat, and minor compared to some of the other stories shared here, but today I successfully upgraded a video card on the kids' computer. It made their day--they were so bummed that a game they recently got didn't work. Hm, maybe I'll be bold enough to add some more memory/ram to their computer as well! There was a time I wouldn't touch the guts of a computer.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:11 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:27 pm

*raises hand*
:D
does it count if it happens tomorrow?
if so: i get to read poetry at a nearby uni tomorrow evening.
if not: you did not read this
*does jedi mind-trick wave*
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:36 am

...and the poetry reading went extremely well, I thought. Thanks for the great time chicken, I immensely enjoyed it!

As Donkey may say, "Let's do that again!"

:D :D :D
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:24 pm

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:36 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:43 pm

I have my first rugby game in quite a while today! Whoohoo!!! :D
It's a friendly with Wichita this afternoon, and I'm psyched!
If i'm not too sore afterwards I'll let you know how it went.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:19 pm

i got back to exeter today, and my new accommodation and flatmates are really nice!

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:09 pm

Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Grim O'Grady » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:42 am

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:37 pm

yesterday the uni had an in-service/workshop on using storytelling in our classes. during the lunch break, one of the students from Kazakhstan graciously agreed to treat us to music played on her dombra. it was a smashing success!! i was SO proud of her and how she captivated the audience, the accuracy of her playing, and the echoing silence of the audience. i stood off to the side, my eyes all teared up, and doing everything humanly possible to refrain from dancing about maniacally.

it was SUCH a treat!!! :D
chicken
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat