Colorful Personalities.

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:40 pm

I dont know if he's been said before but Patrick Wolf

An intriguing person i think, and love the way he dresses and changes the way he looks.I read this interview with him in PlanB magazine and he said he doesnt understand why people dont, on a horrible miserable day,just go out all dressed up and looking pretty! what a great outlook, works for me as a life philosophy anyway hehe :D
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:59 pm

this_charming_girl wrote:I dont know if he's been said before but Patrick Wolf

An intriguing person i think, and love the way he dresses and changes the way he looks.I read this interview with him in PlanB magazine and he said he doesnt understand why people dont, on a horrible miserable day,just go out all dressed up and looking pretty! what a great outlook, works for me as a life philosophy anyway hehe :D

What does this gentleman do?
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:08 pm

he sings pretty,happy,wonderful songs and is very pretty and dances around and plays lots and lots of instruments! a talented fellow i might add! :D
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:50 pm

Patrick Wolf is amazing :P

He's crazy & he's cool ...

and this is one of his most powerful songs:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xS4tBqvfPko" target="_blank">Patrick Wolf - Tristan </a>
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:46 am

rubygirl wrote:Patrick Wolf is amazing :P

He's crazy & he's cool ...

and this is one of his most powerful songs:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xS4tBqvfPko" target="_blank">Patrick Wolf - Tristan </a>

Wow- thats really catchy! Nice find :)
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:31 am

<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->TALLULAH BANKHEAD<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

January 31, 1902 Huntsville, Alabama, U.S. - December 12, 1968 (aged 66) New York, New York, U.S.

...Known for her wit, although as screenwriter Anita Loos said: "She was so pretty that we thought she must be stupid." She became known for saying almost anything, whether true or not. Once, while in attendance at a party, a guest made a comment about rape, and Bankhead replied "I was raped in our driveway when I was eleven. You know darling, it was a terrible experience because we had all that gravel".

MI5 investigation of Eton school scandal
Recently declassified papers thrust Tallulah in the limelight of public scandal posthumously. She had been investigated by MI5 amid rumours she was corrupting pupils at Eton. The documents alleged that she seduced up to half a dozen public schoolboys into taking part in "indecent and unnatural" acts. This rumor had sent shockwaves through the 1920s British establishment.

The documents compiled by the British Aliens and Immigration Department allege that the investigation was scuttled by a determined cover-up by Eton's headmaster, Dr C.A. Alington. The allegations were based purely on gossip and word of mouth. It appears that they were assembled by MI5 at the urgings of a Home Office minister.

The dossier, assembled when she was 32, contains allegations that while in Britain the actress:

performed indecent acts with under-age boys from Eton College
was a lesbian who was also promiscuous with men
was thrown out of her home by her father because of immoral conduct
moved in a social circle which was a centre of vice.
In the whole of the file there was no credible evidence that Miss Bankhead had any "abnormal" sexual tendencies, or that any grounds existed to keep her out of Britain.

The report that a group of Eton boys took part in a sex session with her at an hotel in Berkshire was discreetly investigated by police and the headmaster was interviewed. However, nothing was discovered except that a couple of boys had been dismissed for breaking school rules on riding in a car.

However, the investigator known only as FHM wrote: "The headmaster is obviously not prepared to assist HO (Home Office) by revealing what he knows of her exploits with some of the boys, i.e., he wants to do everything possible to keep Eton out of the scandal."
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to General Chat