[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - the church of chicken

the church of chicken

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:53 am

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->the only church that accepts me is filled with catepillars, fish, chimps, and dolphins.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

but not only that it gets even better... (ok maybe just my own interpretation)

out with wafers & wine

in with <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->definitely onion, a little cheese, perhaps some hot sauce....and always on the gooey side of the omlette world.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

and <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->absinthe<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->!

I've never been one for religions but I'm converted!

I dunno if there are any doubting tommies out there who need any more details to join the cult but as a newly born again chickenist, or fresh out of my shell as we like to say, here's what I'd like to bring to it

out with hymns

in with singing Smiths songs

Can the next convert out of their shell please bring one more thing to make our religion the one true religion!

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 am

this sounds brilliant! what do we need to make this the one true religion? visions, perhaps? i could always drink some holy absinthe and hallucinate about the end of the world and write a book about it which we could stick at the end of the holy book...

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:27 pm

Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:05 pm

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:18 pm

Out with the popemobile:

In with the chickenmobile:
elko
Site Admin

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:21 pm

Would we have to, like, do anything?
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:52 pm

The song leader:

<div align="center">Image</div>
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:18 pm

But I cannot believe this ... you are cult followers! :ph34r: :o

I would never have expected this from young , seemingly intelligent people ...

:D
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:53 pm

Last edited by Boxguy on Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:07 am

[quote name='Boxguy' date='Oct 7 2006, 11:53 PM' post='34740']

[/quote]
Been a "chickenite" for three years now, and I'm durn proud of it! Come, let us all spread the love of the chicken across the world and the Internets! :D :D :D
[/quote]

and you have every reason to be proud! :P

so, proud cult follower, when did it all start? :lol: :P :lol:
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:17 am

It all started with my first day of classes at uni. My last class of that day was General Psychology. Now, I had had a really cool Psychology teacher in high school, and I thought that there couldn't be a cooler psychology teacher out there...

...until I walked into class.

The class had switched rooms in the schedule, and the copy I had was older, so I ended up walking in a bit late. But when I saw the scrawny guy at the front wearing a collared shirt, khaki slacks, and ( :o ) sneakers, I thought to myself, "This guy can't be half bad."

The rest is history.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Boxguy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:53 pm

Double post, but...

Out with the organ.

In with:
Boxguy
Site Admin

Return to General Chat