[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Those who have left us...

Those who have left us...

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Re: Those who have left us...

Postby Boxguy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Anyone heard anything from CP? He hasn't been on here for a number of months. Last I heard from him he was in Berlin, but I haven't heard anything further.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:51 pm

I've been thinking the same recently.

Perhaps we should email him.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:32 pm

Yeah! I miss him!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon May 25, 2009 7:03 pm

I think it is time for the annoying yearly e-mail to remind all of our members that this place exists. I miss everybody!Doooo it Boxguy!
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:56 am

I'll try and pound out something this weekend, since I'll actually have some free time for a change. :P
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Boxguy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 am

Anyone heard from CP? Tru? Ellis?
...or for that matter chicken????
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:38 am

Naw, sorry love, not me. Honestly, I think you have the best chance of hearing from chicken, out of us all, though. And yeah, it is a bit weird having them all MIA like this...
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Nymphetamine » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:51 pm

The last time I logged into this forum was the 23rd of December 2008. A day before Christmas Eve, I did try and refind this place, but was unsuccessful in doing so, I put on unlovable earlier and it conjured up thoughts of this place and the fantastic time I spent here in the months prior to December 2008. It's pleasing to be back, it's like stumbling across a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Truly exhilarating indeed.
Nymphetamine
Regular

Re:

Postby borntohang » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

borntohang

Re: Re:

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:15 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-