[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - someone please think of the children!!!

someone please think of the children!!!

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby clarky » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:39 pm

clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:10 pm

Well- the only charities that I have worked for for children just involved me dressing up as Alice in Wonderland and trying to sell Sci-Fi antiques...
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:11 am

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:48 am

Good on ya old clarky!
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:26 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:36 pm

Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:03 am

:blink: that must have hurt! but at least it's for a good cause.
i'm terribly tame in comparison, bought a new red nose the other day and on wednesday i'm going to xpressionfm's fundraiser night for comic relief/red nose day (my show won't be on because of this... i think we're doing an "outside broadcast" of the night instead, so if you're interested you can listen to that instead). :)
i dont have any pix of myself modelling a red nose so heres one of doctor who instead.

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:46 pm

If someone challanged me to do John O' Graots -Lands end for charity I'd do it.
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:37 pm

clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:06 pm

clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:51 pm

A note upon his desk