[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Hello

Hello

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:45 pm

Hi im matthew, im 15 in two weeks. I have bought all of the smiths studio albums but just need hatful of hollow, louder than bombs, rank and the world wont listen. I had louder than bombs well not me, my brother did but he took it to leeds with him Lol
I like morrissey solo also, i have you are the quarry and the best of: suedehead MORRISSEY
I think morrisseys solo stuff is very cool but i think he smiths works was better
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Noonan McKane » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:53 pm

You're very welcome, Matthew.

You'll always find someone here to discuss any aspect of The Smiths you wish to explore.
i shouted out 'who killed the kennedys?' when after all it was you and me
Noonan McKane
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:59 pm

Welcome matey.

Hatful Of Hollow is the one I would recommend to get next - far superior to The Smiths in my opinion.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:03 pm

<a href='http://groups.msn.com/chrissyssoundsite' target='_blank'>The Smiths</a>

There ya go ther is a link to my girlfriends website. I wrote the biography.
Also, i play drums
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:22 pm

That is the strangest site I have ever seen in my life. Green Day, McFly and The Smiths? The holy trinity of musical development.
Are you in a band?
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:18 pm

Yeh she likes a whole different variety, we also both like the pixies, red hot chili peppers stuff like that Lol.
I am sort of in a band, i am friends with a guiatrist and we sometimes get together and see what we can cook up but nothin big
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:28 pm

Well fair enough, no complaints on The Pixies.

How did you find this place?
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:22 pm

I found it on the launchcast page. The pixies are cool, i also like the happy mondays, snow patrol stuff liuke that. I like indie and post punk and punk
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Yeh, Snow Patrol are shit, but the Happy Mondays are reasonable.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:46 pm

Well, opinions will be opinions
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:48 pm

Yep, and mine are always right, else I wouldn't say 'em. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

Where abouts are you from?
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:53 pm

Liverpool, and a strange city it is
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Noonan McKane » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:55 pm

I love The Happy Mondays.

"I wrote for luck and they sent me you..."

Pure class.
Noonan McKane
Smiths Nut!

Postby Noonan McKane » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:01 am

Liverpool? Far out. Have you seen the dragon?

Look under the July archive, here:

<a href='http://cottagehospitalbulletin.blogspot.com/' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a>
Noonan McKane
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:01 am

"Son, im 30 i only went with ya mother coz shes dirty", "Kallll tha koptz!"
Yeh he is a pure nutter that Shaun Ryder
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to General Chat