Hows it going?

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Hows it going?

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Well i'm back, i don't expect a party but how's it going everyone? Feels like I ain't been on here for a millions years, what's everyone been upto?
It's strange, after not being on here for so long and reading some posts from when i first joined about 5 years ago.
I've just been reading some of my old poems on MEMBERS VERSE. I've written alot more that i haven't posted on, even written some songs i've yet to record. As anyone musical on the planet has, i've got a myspace
( http://www.myspace.com/thejohannasliverpool ). Only got a few songs on there, waiting for my mate to call me about a 4-Track and some microphones, hoping to start gigging on my own soon.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Re: Hows it going?

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 am

Wow-- it sounds like you have been living it up since the last time I saw you, congrats on the band! I am getting my Masters in 3 weeks, so essentially school is all I have really been up to in a while. And the fact the my boyfriend moved in, which has been awesome :). I miss writing, honestly I envy the amount of writing you are able to do (ie any) next to mine (ie none-- I don't even have the time to read! Just read my first novel in a year, its been rough). I am looking for a job that actually *wants* me somewhere in the world. No luck yet, but I have my fingers crossed!

Good to see you, Miserable Liar :) I've missed you
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Return to General Chat