It's been a while.....

Anything you wanna say, say it!

It's been a while.....

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Anyway, back again after finally getting my computer fixed and my password sorted out. I sent an email to Elko asking how i'd get my account back on but he simply said "sorry boss, nothing to do with me anymore x".
Well, how has everyone been? Who is still here with us, is there anyone new? Let me know soon!
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Re: It's been a while.....

Postby Boxguy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Good to see you back!

Yeah, Ellis hasn't said anything outright, but I think he's done with Strangeways for the indefinite future, seeing how he has his hands full with university and The Bumblebees. I myself haven't heard much from him in a bit over a year. I've more or less been keeping things running, with the site actually running on an old computer in my condo. :)

I've seen a couple of new people post occasionally, and Helen and Pashy are the two regulars that post occasionally, but the site's been pretty quiet for a good year. The big news is that Pashy is getting married next June; I'll be taking a road trip out to California next summer to attend.

As for me I'm doing okay. I had a rather crappy last year due to confronting some skeletons of my past, but this year's looking a bit better.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 am

Strange, I remember at one time there was too much to read on this forum!
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 am

I know! I do miss those days and long for them again.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 pm

I would like them too. It kind of came into it's own, there was a group of like 12 of us who were always on here. There are nearly 800 members aren't there? They all got intimiated! It's mad. I will keep coming back, so long as everyone else does. Don't wanna be talking to myself now :D
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Return to General Chat