Pictures.

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby reclamation » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:27 pm

Just wanted to show this off really, but I noticed we didn't have a picture thread, so we should have one <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->.

Black & light green dreads [the green ones look a lot brighter IRL, the camera doesn't do the colour justice at all] & black plastic lacing. I think I'll be putting some silver lacing in as well later today. If I get around to it.
[size=1]Slytherin pride/size]
reclamation
Supreme

Postby Noonan McKane » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:59 pm

I like it.

(Particularly as you've got that "Dislike at risk of great personal harm" look on you there!)
i shouted out 'who killed the kennedys?' when after all it was you and me
Noonan McKane
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:16 pm

Like it Reclamation, but I'm not allowed to give you compliments I'm afraid - long story.

I'll post a pic when I find a recent one, or may wait till I get my golden chops lopped off.
elko
Site Admin

Postby reclamation » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:39 pm

Hehe, thank you both <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
reclamation
Supreme

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:54 pm

Don't ask me what i was pointing at. i dont know.

sick, dull, plain. sigh...
Last edited by Alabaster Crashes Down on Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Alabaster Crashes Down+Jan 14 2005, 07:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alabaster Crashes Down @ Jan 14 2005, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Don't ask me what i was pointing at. i dont know.

sick, dull, plain. sigh... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hey that's one classy hairdo!

It's nice to put faces to the names. Noonan, I await your picture with interest.
elko
Site Admin

Postby girl_afraid » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:44 pm

Hmmm, there's already one of me and my stylish hat somewhere in the Hailing Thread, but I'm mean, so I thought I'd inflict my ugly mug on all of you...

^^ what my hair looked like when I dyed it just before Christmas. Sadly, the dye was rather shit and it's insanely faded now... Oh well. Note the wonderful poster in the background! <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->

Yeah, I agree, it is nice putting faces to names. Alabaster I LOVE your tights (seriously, too cool), and very funky hair indeed, Reclamation! My friend did a sort of manic Robert Smith thing with her hair the other day... sometimes I wish my hair was still long enough to do stuff like that to it, but then I remember how crap it looked and I don't wish it was still long at all. Anyway, yes, I like your hair. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by girl_afraid on Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/fishnet_monkey/' target='_blank'>-click-</a>

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine, it owes me a living
But ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
Oh, ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
No, we cannot cling to those dreams
Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno...
Under the iron bridge we kissed
And although I ended up with sore lips
It just wasn't like the old days anymore
No, it wasn't like those days
Am I still ill...?
girl_afraid
Smiths Nut!

Postby reclamation » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:50 pm

Awh, you both look very cute, & thanks girl_afraid. I used to have quite deathrocker-y sort of hair, all layered & spiky, apparently it was very Robert Smith. <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
reclamation
Supreme

Postby tallulahtaurus » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:52 pm

Very cool hair Reclamation, I used to have extensions too - I had my afro all plaited up and it was just to make my hair a bit longer!!! so they weren't anywhere near as cool as yours.

Tis very cool to put faces to names Ah wish I owned a nice pigture of myself now... or even knew how to get a pigture to show up.. alas my skills at the computer are deficient... <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby reclamation » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:39 am

<!--QuoteBegin-tallulahtaurus+Jan 15 2005, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tallulahtaurus @ Jan 15 2005, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Very cool hair Reclamation, I used to have extensions too - I had my afro all plaited up and it was just to make my hair a bit longer!!! so they weren't anywhere near as cool as yours.

Tis very cool to put faces to names Ah wish I owned a nice pigture of myself now... or even knew how to get a pigture to show up.. alas my skills at the computer are deficient... <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
First you upload a picture to a picture hosting site, http://www.photobucket.com is the best one, then when you've got that sorted, find the pic you want to post on here then use the one that has the [*IMG] & [*/IMG] tags around it & cut & paste it into a message. [tags don't normally have the stars in, I had to put those in myself to let them show up on the board <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->]

& thank you for the compliment <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by reclamation on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
reclamation
Supreme

Postby elko » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:11 pm

Or, when you reply you'll see a box below the place where you put the words in, under the heading File Attachments. So long as it's not too big a file, you can upload it there. Much easier.
elko
Site Admin

Postby elko » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:34 pm

Me, yesterday:-

user posted image
Last edited by elko on Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:16 pm

you look a bit surprised there...but you look cool though.

no being a camera whore but i wanted to show you all this one cause im wearing the coolest t shirt ever...sorry bout the boots...i dont wear them anymore. thay were bloody expensive though!

it wouldnt let me post the pic just the URL

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/imnotatrendie/dc92e328.bmp' target='_blank'>pic </a>
Last edited by Alabaster Crashes Down on Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby reclamation » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:27 pm

Hehe, nice shirt <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

Just wanted to show off a pic of my tattoos. Anyone got any body mods they want to share?

I notice an S theme in my tattoos; Slipknot, Skinny Puppy, sacred heart. Never noticed that before. <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by reclamation on Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reclamation
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:49 pm

Absolutely cool tattoos, Reclamation!!...Love them!

<!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

And Alabaster, about those boots - they defenitely look bloody expensive - original though!

Thank you all, guys, for sharing images of you with us! <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Kindda takes the communication to a new level - knowing what the other person looks like...
I don't like being photographed very much - that's why on most pix I am with other people, but I'll try to find something soon.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to General Chat