The Frustration Thread

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby elko » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:26 am

I'm sure we all need to let off some steam...

Frustrating things around me:-

1. Exams. More specifically, everyone but me having them. If they were that clever they wouldn't have to revise.

2. The PC I'm on not being iPod/iTunes compatible (due to age, and shiteness), and therefore all my lovely new CDs not being on my lovely iPod. With each new gem I find, it gets more annoying.

3. My mum owes me £50.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:44 am

1) My girlfriend's parents, grrrrrrrrrrr.
2) That dam crazy frog, shut the hell up!
3) I want more money.
4) I want some new jeans, i'm bored of my new ones which is stupid caus' it usually wouldn't bother me.
5) My friend, he is so hung up over a girl he knew for 2 weeks and announced he loved her and then now is really depressed and hardly eats.
6) Over-reactors (as appoosed to number 5)
7) This obese thing, let people be fat!
8) The Michael Jackson trial, wtf?
9) Big Brother, it was only good when Bez was on it.
10) The drinking limit
11) The fact that I love being pissed off because I seem to write some decent poetry when i'm pissed off yet I don't want to be annoyed.
12) Elko's mum oweing him £50, get it off her!
13) There is more, yet I need some food.
14) I'm hungry!
15) I feel I have abused this topic,
16) Sorry
Last edited by Miserable Liar on Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:08 am

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->14) I'm hungry!
15) I feel I have abused this topic,
16) Sorry <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

HAAAAA!!!!
1) the smiths are not putting out any new music
2) this horrific weather that not only makes my knee feeble, but makes driving a porsche retarded
3) students who are polite about being spoon-fed but have no original thoughts
4) having to take the time out of my day to eat
5) the sods who owe me money but never come around any more
6) micheal jaskson is an utter freak and should be eliminated from the human gene pool
7) the grandiose over-inflated importantness of driveling sniveling obese <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>obese</span> americans who expect special treatment.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:49 am

<!--QuoteBegin-chicken+Jun 4 2005, 03:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chicken @ Jun 4 2005, 03:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->1) the smiths are not putting out any new music
6)  micheal jaskson is an utter freak and should be eliminated from the human gene pool
7)  the grandiose over-inflated importantness of driveling sniveling obese <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>obese</span> americans who expect special treatment.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Those are good for starters, and in that order.

Hmm, feeling guilty for not having any that readily stand out.

1. The daily cycle of trying to keep a clean house.
2. My beautiful yard is no larger a work of art, it's become a chore.
3. The real estate developers, all they want to do is build, build, build.
4. My Mac, and how there aren't enough hours in a day to explore all that it can do (or not, my shared playlist, it's not high on my priority list at the moment)

Hmm, for now I'm sure.

Not good things at all! <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--> :
Matt - 1) My girlfriend's parents, grrrrrrrrrrr.
elko - 2. The PC I'm on not being iPod/iTunes compatible (due to age, and shiteness), and therefore all my lovely new CDs not being on my lovely iPod. With each new gem I find, it gets more annoying.
Last edited by Still Ill on Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:15 pm

- My hair is black and boring 'cause I have to get a job
- I can only update my livejornal at the internet cafe cause it's filtered everywhere else
- I don't have the money for the plastic surgery I so deperately need
- I wore a pair of adidas tracksuit bottoms today and enjoyed it cause they were so comfy
- My ear hurts
- No one comments on any of my things on the net

Oh man I'm so angry!
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:12 pm

Oh, I'm wearing Adidas tracksuit bottoms right now...is that terrible?

They are comfy, and my legs hurt.
elko
Site Admin

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:24 pm

Right I tried to avoid posting in this thread, just so as not to seem like an angry person but heres a few......
1)People who walk slowly in corridors when theres lots of space in front of them, but they're positioned so that no one behind can get past
2)People who never take hints
3) When you've been planning something for ages, and then it rains.
4)Travelling for two hours to skate in Milton Keynes, and then hurting my ankle within the first hour of getting there.
5)People who claim to like things that their friends like, just to stay popular
6) The "popular" group of jocks at my school. GROW UP!
7)The way that once I'm happy, I never expect the worst, so when things go wrong the impact is hundreds of times worse.

Oh and people with no manners should be removed from the planet by means of a giant catapult.

Thats enough angry ranting for now I reckon
Last edited by The Boy with a thorn in his side on Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:33 pm

1) being stuck indoors revising
2) the knowledge that even if i weren't revising i probably wouldn't leave the house anyway because i'm scared <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->
3) people who don't understand my crushes. so what if they're old men? <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
4) my parents trying to talk to me
5) my hair is in my face as usual and i can't see a thing and now it's in my mouth.
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:36 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-The Boy with a thorn in his side+Jun 4 2005, 02:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Jun 4 2005, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
1)People who walk slowly in corridors when theres lots of space in front of them, but they're positioned so that no one behind can get past

6) The "popular" group of jocks at my school. GROW UP!
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
1) i just pretend i've tripped and fall into them. that usuall moves them <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->

6) mm the popular people... i watch them. they sit at lunchtime putting bronzer on their faces, reading 'sneak' or 'hello' magazine and talk about 50 cent. and they constantly eat sweets yet their teeth are perfect <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->

i'm probably just jealous... but i don't like it!
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:40 pm

Jealous of people who read 'Hello'?

Oh me oh my. That magazine is for aging middleclass bores attempting to relive their youth by looking at photos of celebrities weddings and pretending that they're interested.

Same goes for bronzer, actually.
elko
Site Admin

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:52 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jun 4 2005, 02:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jun 4 2005, 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Jealous of people who read 'Hello'?

Oh me oh my. That magazine is for aging middleclass bores attempting to relive their youth by looking at photos of celebrities weddings and pretending that they're interested.

Same goes for bronzer, actually.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
jealous of their perfect teeth! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

nah... if i think about it i'm not atcually jealous of them as people because their lives are just... well, what i would consider dull because i just like to go mental and run about madly sometimes but... that would just be silly to them <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo--> i like to be different.
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:56 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-the_queen_is_dead+Jun 4 2005, 02:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_queen_is_dead @ Jun 4 2005, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 1) i just pretend i've tripped and fall into them. that usuall moves them <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Aha! A fiendish plan!
Does it annoy anyone else when someone is asked about their favourite books and they reply "I don't read!lol!What do you think i am? some sort of nerd? LOL!"
GRRRRR
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:01 pm

Anyone who uses the 'word' LOL doesn't have the right to call anyone else a nerd.
elko
Site Admin

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-The Boy with a thorn in his side+Jun 4 2005, 02:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Jun 4 2005, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Does it annoy anyone else when someone is asked about their favourite books and they reply "I don't read!lol!What do you think i am? some sort of nerd? LOL!"
GRRRRR<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
yes! i just saw some girl from my school's little 'webpage' and she put something like favourite books: i don't like books they're rubbish but magazines are ok

!!!

well, if reading books makes me a nerd then i wear that badge with pride!
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:10 pm

There's a badge?
I have no nerd badge! <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Smiths Nut!

Next