[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - The Frustration Thread

The Frustration Thread

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:28 pm

I'm getting really frustrated, things keep on piling up, no matter how small!
I have just remembered an english thing thats is in for tomorrow and have to do tht after this post, my girlfriend and I had a great week but now its went shit, I want to go back to work experience, i've gotta meet all these knobheads tomorrow who hate m and I despise, got to have drum-class with all these shitty little year 7s who buy a green day album and want to be the next Jimmy Page (he was the led zepplin drummer right?).

I'm just generally annoyed, but somehow, I haven't headbutted the wall.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:30 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-tallulahtaurus+Jun 5 2005, 09:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tallulahtaurus @ Jun 5 2005, 09:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 7)that people take ages to text me back and I think they don't like me <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yes! I'm always wondering, what could they be doing? Do so many people text them that it takes hours to reply to them all?

OH well.
Last edited by elko on Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Beorn_J » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:20 am

haha us smiths fans are such melancholic losers <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->

thanks queen <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->

haha elko, yeah 10 is a good one

thornie boy: what pisses me off is that even if she didnt have a boyfriend i wouldnt do anything, cause i dont feel i deserve her, or could make her happy.

tallu: Set goals for yourself. Finish a particular lyric in... 3 days or so, something like that. A few days ago me and a friend decided we were each gonna finish a lyric by the next night and show it to each other, we did!

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(he was the led zepplin drummer right?).<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Beorn_J
Supreme

Postby tallulahtaurus » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:47 am

Yay cos all the cleverest/best people are melancholic losers!!! beorn_J

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->thornie boy: what pisses me off is that even if she didnt have a boyfriend i wouldnt do anything, cause i dont feel i deserve her, or could make her happy.

tallu: Set goals for yourself. Finish a particular lyric in... 3 days or so, something like that. A few days ago me and a friend decided we were each gonna finish a lyric by the next night and show it to each other, we did!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

don't alow yourself to think that beorn j, of course you deserve to get what you want....I know what that frame of mind is like and I am glad that I am less controlled by that mindset nowadays (only advantage to being a bit older)!!!

i actually managed to finish a song this morning its called "paid in kind"...not sure its very good...but still the joy of completion is upon me, i need to buy a tape recorder cos i can make up harmonies and stuff as I am singing but the writing comes harder!!
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:25 am

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jun 4 2005, 04:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jun 4 2005, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anyone who uses the 'word' LOL doesn't have the right to call anyone else a nerd.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Classic. I have never ever ever used LOL on any post. Ever. Except for now, but it doesn't count. No offence to anyone out there! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mr-Shankly » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:00 pm

I'm not able to satisfy my new found love for Belle and Sebastian for a while yet.
I don't spend enough time outdoors.
Names, secret names. But never in my favour.
Mr-Shankly
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:20 pm

I just got dumped via a website.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Beorn_J » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:47 am

<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> damn that is brutal

<!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Beorn_J
Supreme

Postby elko » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:01 pm

Oh no, maybe you should tell him??

Anyway, I'm sure you know best.

And you're right, there's so much frustration, but I guess I knew there was a market for this thread. Everyone's frustrated at something, be it big or little.
elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jun 9 2005, 10:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jun 9 2005, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
And you're right, there's so much frustration, but I guess I knew there was a market for this thread. Everyone's frustrated at something, be it big or little.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You are very right on that, Elko! And it's true what people usually say - however cliched it may sound, sharing your frustration does help you let go - at least a little.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Beorn_J » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:21 am

turns out the girl i like ended her relationship a few days ago

im taking that as bad news... which is kinda strange, but now it will make it harder for me to 'fall out of love' even though im not a fool enough to believe its 'love'
Beorn_J
Supreme

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:18 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Beorn_J+Jun 11 2005, 04:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beorn_J @ Jun 11 2005, 04:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> turns out the girl i like ended her relationship a few days ago <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think we must be kindred spirits mate.
But everything is good with this girl now, so you can wipe a few of my frustrations off the list.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:13 am

Just thought it's a suitable moment to bring some life to this thread again after facing another terrible musical frustration.
Namely,
I had the "pleasure" of seeing the new anthology by some people who call themselves
Herman's Wolf Band. I was utterly shocked and disgusted to realize they took "inspiration" for their name from Herman Hesse's book Steppenwolf. I mean, how could some miserable bastards dare to use the name of someone as great as him for their pathetic cliched band? I may well be getting too subjective right now, since for me personally Herman Hesse is a cult figure. But still, I hate it when some people use the ideas and the enlightment of others to make themselves appear interesting and wanted to share my frustration.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:45 am

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Jul 10 2005, 12:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Jul 10 2005, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I hate it when some people use the ideas and the enlightment of others to make themselves appear  interesting and wanted to share my frustration.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's the sort of thing which has always got right up my nose-it's just namedropping and trying to bask in a bit of reflected glory to mask your own deficiencies. Bono's been pulling that one for over 20 years, but don't even get me started on him!
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:45 pm

I don't know, sometimes I quite like bands namedropping stuff, especially if I like both the band and the reference.

Although I guess it would be annoying in that case rubygirl, a little like Fred Durst wearing a Hatful Of Hollow t-shirt. Everytime I see that picture of him with Paris Hilton, I die.
elko
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat