[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - scary things

scary things

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:51 pm

i'm afraid of the "bits" in my joghurt. i don't even know how to spell yoghurt but i think that's correct.

i am afraid of pidgeons.

i used to be afraid that the evil woman from disney's sleeping beauty would come and get me.

and i used to be afraid of pandas.

oh and people tickling me.

and being alone. whenever i get a fever i get a half dream that usually involves my family leaving me. i'm not sure why but it makes me sad.

there's a lot of things that scare me.
Last edited by the_queen_is_dead on Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:14 pm

Failure, I guess.
elko
Site Admin

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:13 pm

at least that makes sense. i guess most of us have that one.
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:22 pm

Oh yeh, I think so as well - failure and rejection I would add - so very common fears. <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:42 pm

bah. does no one have any weird fears or am i alone <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:45 pm

Failure and rejection pretty much hits the nail on the head....
Guess your just wierd Queen, sorry.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:02 pm

Hehe, yes.

Although my dad said something about worms living in your stomach that doesn't really aid my sleep at night.
elko
Site Admin

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:41 pm

<!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo--> thanks ed ... !

that's quite creepy actually elko. i'll probably be scared of that now. talking about things in your belly, did anyone get told that if you ate the pips in your apple, a tree would grow inside you?

i still ate the pips anyway. i thought it would be kind of funny.
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:16 pm

i have a fear of children! not just in everyday life, i mean when there are scary sweet children in scary films, eurgh its so creepy!

i also hate that horrible fairground music *shivers* its so disturbing!!
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:41 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-the_queen_is_dead+Jun 12 2005, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_queen_is_dead @ Jun 12 2005, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->talking about things in your belly, did anyone get told that if you ate the pips in your apple, a tree would grow inside you?

i still ate the pips anyway. i thought it would be kind of funny.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
When I was young my mum used to tell me that if I swallowed chewing gum "your guts will stick together"! What's that all about?
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:52 pm

Hah, that did make me laugh out loud. To the bemusement of lil sister.

I'm not sure abot sticking your guts together, but I did hear it stays in your system for three years or something.
elko
Site Admin

Postby clarky » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:56 pm

probably scared of being alone, but i tend to find comfort in it everyday
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:42 am

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jul 9 2005, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jul 9 2005, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hah, that did make me laugh out loud. To the bemusement of lil sister.

I'm not sure abot sticking your guts together, but I did hear it stays in your system for three years or something. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Then there was the one about pulling a mad face and being left that way if the wind changed!
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:16 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Domestique+Jul 9 2005, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Domestique @ Jul 9 2005, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-the_queen_is_dead+Jun 12 2005, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_queen_is_dead @ Jun 12 2005, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->talking about things in your belly, did anyone get told that if you ate the pips in your apple, a tree would grow inside you?

i still ate the pips anyway. i thought it would be kind of funny.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
When I was young my mum used to tell me that if I swallowed chewing gum "your guts will stick together"! What's that all about? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
i do not know but that's even more terrifying to me than a tree inside you- at least there's comedy value with that! my mum just told me it could clog my windpipe and i'd choke to death.
but we still had the gum anyway didn't we because it was goood fun <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:23 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-the_queen_is_dead+Jul 10 2005, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_queen_is_dead @ Jul 10 2005, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
i do not know but that's even more terrifying to me than a tree inside you- at least there's comedy value with that! my mum just told me it could clog my windpipe and i'd choke to death.
but we still had the gum anyway didn't we because it was goood fun <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well you know yourself that the surest way to make a child do something is to tell them they shouldn't do it! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to General Chat