Random quotes

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Domestique » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:35 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-The Boy with a thorn in his side+Mar 12 2006, 06:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Mar 12 2006, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm terribly bitter though.
Never saw it quite so plainly as that...
hmm, thats summat to think about for sure<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Just because I'm aware of it doesn't mean I'm not guilty of it meself <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:44 pm

''I'm as happy as a frenchman who's discovered a pair of self removing trousers'' - Blackadder

''Oh, no Eddie, we've been sleep glazing again!''
Last edited by Alabaster Crashes Down on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:46 pm

"We're bigger than jesus." - John Lennon. I find it funny.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:50 pm

Nah, he never said that. He said they were more popular, which was almost true. People interpreted it as meaning 'bigger', but of course that has completely different implications.
elko
Site Admin

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:26 pm

as the result of a dare from Mark....

This is extremely Non-PC so please, don't read it if you think youre going to take offence. No harm is meant by it, and I'm certainly not prejudiced about people with disabilities.....

Now that that disclaimer is over with...

"arguments over the internet are like the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded"
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:27 pm

Cheers Ed... I don't think <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by Domestique on Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 pm

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:36 pm

I think it's a little extreme to take offence at that.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:41 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Mar 12 2006, 07:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Mar 12 2006, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nah, he never said that. He said they were more popular, which was almost true. People interpreted it as meaning 'bigger', but of course that has completely different implications. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I know, but I couldn't be arsed looking up the quote, this coursework is doing my sweed in (however you spell that vegetable's name).
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Perfect Drug » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:24 pm

Fran: Do you know that in Tibet when they want something they give something away?
Bernard: Do they? That must be why they're such a dominant global power

Bernard: I've never said it before because I'm too nice, but your son has the cold, dead eyes of a killer.

Bernard: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Bernard: It's all waffle! Nobody is prepared to admit that wine doesn't have a taste.
Manny: Of course you can't taste anything, you smoke eighty bajillion cigarettes a day. What's that you're eating?
Bernard: It's some sort of delicious biscuit.
Manny: It's a coaster.

Moo-Pa: So, Bernard, the shop's still called "Black Books", is it?
Bernard: Yeah. I was going to call it "World of Tights", but you know how stupid people are, you have to spell everything out!

Manny: Aww, no-one ever rings me these days.
Bernard: Yes, it's a mystery isn't it. What with you owning your own sandals and having an egg in your beard.

- Black Books
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:37 pm

"I'm as serious as an erection problem"

"I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left town."

"I wouldn't do that for all the teenage twat in Thailand."

"I'm the relief pitcher in the bottom of the ninth...and I've fumbled the ball."

the matador

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:39 pm

a more p.c. way of calling someone a retard...

"one who paddles in the shallow end of the genetic pool"

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:47 am

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:57 am

"Any idiot can face a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:50 am

a couple more albert einstein quotes - what a dude! :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."

and some oscar wilde quotes:

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

"Genius is born--not paid."

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat