[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Create Interest

Create Interest

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby helmoz » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:58 pm

<a href='http://www.cecimoz.co.uk' target='_blank'>anti-chav animations</a> - quite funny. click "flash animation", then click the numbers under "the chavs".
(1 = in me burberry, 2 = chav bohemian rhapsody, 3 = chav band aid, 4 = make chavs history.)
(n.b. non-brits probably wont get it, unless youre familiar with chavs.)

most of the other animations are a bit rubbish, except the "ringtone wanker" one just cos its so true!
Last edited by helmoz on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:58 am

<a href='http://price.ou.edu/pcblabs/pcblabs_body/Classfiles/Class%20Files/MKT%203013-002/office%20linebacker.wmv' target='_blank'>Terrible Terry Tate</a>

YOU KILL THE JOE, YOU MAKE SOME MO', BITCH!!

Every office needs one of these
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:46 pm

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:09 pm

Not very interesting, but the idea is......<a href='http://www.ratemypoo.com' target='_blank'>Rate My Fisces</a>
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:30 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Not very interesting, but the idea is......<a href='http://www.ratemypoo.com' target='_blank'>Rate My Fisces</a> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
oh. my. god.

i suppose they were inspired by "hot or not?"

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:24 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Not very interesting, but the idea is......<a href='http://www.ratemypoo.com' target='_blank'>Rate My Fisces</a> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I refuse to click on that.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:24 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jan 16 2006, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jan 16 2006, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Not very interesting, but the idea is......<a href='http://www.ratemypoo.com' target='_blank'>Rate My Fisces</a> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I refuse to click on that. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Don't, I've not used it.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:29 am

<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267' target='_blank'>THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIME DESTINY!!</a>

Click on WATCH THIS MOVIE...it's awesome!!

Also, watch Wassup Holmes (Sherlock Holmes parody song <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->) <a href='http://famouslastnerds.com/videos.html' target='_blank'>The Crazy Adventures of Wassup Holmes</a>
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:38 pm

theres this thing called the mechanical contrivium, where you type in a name and it tells you made-up trivia facts about it.

<a href='http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl' target='_blank'>http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl</a>

The Mechanical Contrivium is the automatic trivia generator of a thousand uses, providing facts for every occasion from school assignments to after-dinner conversation.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about The Mechanical Contrivium!
The Mechanical Contrivium never sleeps.
The Mechanical Contrivium is immune to poison!
The Ancient Greeks believed that drinking from the Mechanical Contrivium would bring eternal life!
The Mechanical Contrivium orbits Saturn once every 112 Earth days.
Traditionally, every Welsh woman receives a Mechanical Contrivium on her 21st birthday.
The Mechanical Contrivium is visible from the moon!
The Mechanical Contrivium cannot fly, but it can glide for up to three kilometres.
Thirty-five percent of phonecalls made from prison are made to the Mechancial Contrivium.
The Mechanical Contrivium was built during the reign of Cleopatra.
The Mechanical Contrivium should be kept dry at all times!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Helen!
99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as helen!
Helenomancy is the art of telling the future with helen.
By tradition, a girl standing under helen cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
Europe is the only continent that lacks helen!
Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like helen.
Olive oil was used for washing helen in the ancient Mediterranean world.
Helen can use only about ten percent of her brain.
Antarctica is the only continent without helen.
Helen can sleep with one eye open.
Helen can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about The smiths!
You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of the smiths to reach the earth's core.
If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and the smiths would be as small as a pea.
The air around the smiths is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
Without the smiths, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
The smiths were originally green, and actually contained cocaine.
If you break the smiths, you will get seven years of bad luck.
The smiths can't sweat.
The smiths are the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
The smiths are 984 feet tall.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into the smiths.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Morrissey!
Morrissey is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
About one tenth of morrissey is permanently covered in ice.
It is impossible to fold morrissey more than seven times.
Some birds use morrissey to orientate themselves during migration.
Morrissey can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
Never store morrissey at room temperature!
If you drop morrissey from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as morrissey!
There are more than two hundred different kinds of morrissey!
If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in morrissey!

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:15 pm

<a href='http://www.warholstars.org' target='_blank'>Warhol Stars</a> Give it a try if you care about Warhol art, The Factory people or The Velvet Underground.

Paul America was one of Warhol Stars...

Paul America: "I only had two dollars, and the drinks cost two something. So I was waiting at the bar for my friend, realizing my time was short. He turned up and asked me to sit with everybody in the back - Chuck Wein and Andy and Edie; they were having a dinner party because Edie had been on the Johnny Carson show that night. When they went back to the Factory, I went with them, and I stayed for three years. Most people didn't know I lived there, because I was taking speed - I figured if I took speed, I wouldn't be paranoid - and I only slept about twice or three times a year. That was enough rest... It was restful to be in one position knowing I wouldn't have to move right away. I put together a motorcycle for Andy. He gave me that name, Paul America...I went through a period of paranoia about it. I mean everytime I saw that word [America] - and it's everywhere - I related it to myself. The country's problems were my problems... Andy was very secluded... Sometimes I would go up to him and suggest something that we could do, and he would listen very nicely and ask Gerard to give me his reply... He wouldn't talk with me directly. He looked down on me,I guess. Took me for a fool, which I guess is what a lot of people do."
Last edited by Truman Capote on Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:45 pm

<a href='http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf' target='_blank'>professor snape's sexy song... </a>

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:58 am

This one crackeths me up!

<a href='http://www.homestarrunner.com' target='_blank'>Home Star Runner</a>

Must sees are (under toons) Teen Girl Squad and (under Strongbad emails) "Dragon"

Also good are "A Jorb Well Done" and the Marshmellow Commerical (cant remember the exact name)

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:43 am

Sorry bout the double post but i found something else...
*childish*
For those who watched Blues Clues... and heard the rumours Steve a) killed himself and <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo--> o.d.ed

<a href='http://www.steveswebpage.com/' target='_blank'>Steve's web page</a>

he has an indie band <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> I'm currently downloading one of his songs!

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Postby elko » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:21 pm

This thing is mental:

<a href='http://www.sr.se/P1/src/sing/index.htm?key=QSUBNGTQ' target='_blank'>http://www.sr.se/P1/src/sing/index.htm?key=QSUBNGTQ</a>

Send messages to your friends using samples from famous songs. Have made a test one, above.
elko
Site Admin

Postby helmoz » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:11 pm

thats great elko <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> im going to use it myself

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat