Dream thread

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:10 pm

Ever had a really interesting dream? or may want to tell of one in the future? Post here
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:25 pm

i have interesting dreams all the time. i suppose ppl here will only be interested in any smiths-related dreams ive had (ive had a few, altho not enough...)

i'll post more later, its just i have to go now!
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:50 pm

right, im back again, here to tell you all about the weird and wonderful world of my dreams (from the wasteland of my head...)

there was one dream that ive already told this charming girl about, i had it a few months ago and remember it well, it was so lovely.
that day i was really tired for some reason, falling asleep during lessons (well, more than i usually do, anyway) and i sauntered into psychology late and slurping a massive cup of coffee (my psychology teacher was very tolerant of this kind of behaviour <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> ) and by midday i still hadnt woken up properly. psychology hadnt finished yet but i didnt have any other lessons that afternoon so the teacher let me go home early to sleep, and i somehow managed to walk all the way home (a very long way!), slumped in front of the tv and watched a bit of a smiths dvd, then i went to bed to sleep. i slept for the rest of the day and had a series of interesting dreams (in a lot of them, i was dreaming about sleeping!), and this one is my favourite...
in my dream (tho sadly not in reality) i woke up to find moz sitting on the end of my bed. i always go to bed with a bottle of water or 2 by the bed cos im very thirsty (might be diabetic, have to get tested some time) but he said he was very sorry but hed drank all my water, so i said we'd have to go downstairs to get some more. we went downstairs and as i was filling a bottle up at the tap he was looking around and he found a secret stash of chocolate (yum yum!) in the cupboard under the stairs. he stole loads of chocs and we shared them, and we went upstairs, and as we were going upstairs we talked, but he did most of the talking cos i was eating this massive double chocolate muffin that he'd nicked <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> (i remembered something some mates once said about trying to make him talk, so i got him to talk.) we went to my room again, chatting and nibbling choccies (i cant remember all of what we talked about, but i think mozza said something about what bigmouth strikes again was about), and then he curled up into a little ball on my bed. (he looked so sweet!) i gave him a quick hug and a little nudge for some reason, and he said (in the tiredest voice ive ever heard), "no no no, im too tired to talk!" and he fell asleep. so i finished the chocs but they made me feel sleepy too, so i snuggled up next to him and fell asleep too (aaahh!), and then i woke up for real.
that is one of my favourite dreams!

ive had some other dreams about moz too, mostly weird (as dreams often are), like one which involved aliens, and another that involved me bumping into him (carrying a big bunch of bright red gladioli and trying to avoid being photographed) in my hometown. there was also a series of dreams i had involving cats (in one he turned into a cat - he makes a lovely cat! - and in the others hes always playing with my cats, or giving me orphaned kittens hes rescued, to look after for him while hes on tour). in another i saw him live at a festival and when i got home i formed a band with some mates of mine, and we went to an abandoned car park (which doesnt actually exist in real life, but existed in my dream) down the road from my house to practice and film the video for our single, but there was a "big brother"-type (as in 1984, not as in the tv show!) evil person/force/thing in there. me and a mate went into the car park to explore it cos we were thinking of filming our vid there, and it was ok at first, but then as we neared the heart of the car park there was stuff like chewed chewing-gum and maggots and bugs everywhere, it was creepy and disgusting, but we carried on cos it was easier than to turn back and leave (the way back wasnt very nice either), and when we got to the middle we'd conquered all our fears (apparently) and that destroyed the evil thing. we'd just saved britain without really realising it (or intending to), so there were celebrations, and when the car park was cleaned up we played a small gig there, and then the smiths reunited and played a gig there and our band was invited! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

so there you go.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:56 pm

Wow. When I get a chance later tonight, I'll have to read it all!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Sep 5 2005, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Sep 5 2005, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Wow. When I get a chance later tonight, I'll have to read it all! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
you wouldnt believe how long it took for me to type all that as well!
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:18 am

I had a dream that a missing tape of The Smiths recording a new single was found, I remember seing it and Moz was in that pink shirt with those glasses, it had a name I think( this was a few weeks ago), it was called "You're all alone again", I think, I just remember it being all the band members playing their instruments in spotlights in a really dark hall.
It went on for like a few seconds but it was released as a single, and I bought it I think.

I also had a dream that my dad drove a black cab and Morrissey's band was in the back and I told him "Moz, i'm a huge fan, 'Suedehead' is fuckin' ace" and he said "Will you just fuck off and leave me alone!" and I cryed (naturally) then I attacked him and he apologised.
Quite strange really.
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:58 am

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Sep 6 2005, 09:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Sep 6 2005, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I had a dream that a missing tape of The Smiths recording a new single was found, I remember seing it and Moz was in that pink shirt with those glasses, it had a name I think( this was a few weeks ago), it was called "You're all alone again", I think, I just remember it being all the band members playing their instruments in spotlights in a really dark hall.
It went on for like a few seconds but it was released as a single, and I bought it I think.

I also had a dream that my dad drove a black cab and Morrissey's band was in the back and I told him "Moz, i'm a huge fan, 'Suedehead' is fuckin' ace" and he said "Will you just fuck off and leave me alone!" and I cryed (naturally) then I attacked him and he apologised.
Quite strange really. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
lol, quite amusing <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:17 pm

Strange though......
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:20 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Sep 6 2005, 04:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Sep 6 2005, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Strange though...... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
yeah, strange, especially the fact u attacked poor moz... <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:23 pm

Yeah, well, he did tell me to fuck off, if he did do that to me in real life i'd say "If it wern't for me and many of your other fans, you wouldn't be living in a mansion in fuckin' America so no, you fuck off and leave me alone, you're a talented chap though."
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:25 pm

it's not a smiths related dream but my worst nightmare was when i was about 7 or 8.

i dreamt that i was asleep, and then woke up. i couldn't get back to sleep so i went downstairs and lay on the sofa. if you lie on my sofa yuo can see a small window straight ahead and suddenly my frame of vision zoomed up to the window and i heard this evil laughing, and a cartoon speech bubble appeared saying :

"ha ha ha"

( <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> )

then this woman with panda ears on her head (on a hairband) and black eyeliner appeared by the window, laughing. then she suddenly appeared next to me and started tickling me and i woke up in a cold sweat,screaming.

this si one of the reasons i hate to be tickled! <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:23 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-the_queen_is_dead+Sep 6 2005, 07:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_queen_is_dead @ Sep 6 2005, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> it's not a smiths related dream but my worst nightmare was when i was about 7 or 8.

i dreamt that i was asleep, and then woke up. i couldn't get back to sleep so i went downstairs and lay on the sofa. if you lie on my sofa yuo can see a small window straight ahead and suddenly my frame of vision zoomed up to the window and i heard this evil laughing, and a cartoon speech bubble appeared saying :

"ha ha ha"

( <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> )

then this woman with panda ears on her head (on a hairband) and black eyeliner appeared by the window, laughing. then she suddenly appeared next to me and started tickling me and i woke up in a cold sweat,screaming.

this si one of the reasons i hate to be tickled! <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hehhehe
Anne, you are so wierd, but in a good way though. <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

My dreams I always find funny, but when I tell them to people they always say "That must have been scary"
well apart from the dream where the gutters broke and some guy said to me "Oh bollocks, that happened to our house, and the cats pissed and it all went down the wall" <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

Also, last night I had a dream where I went to a party and every character from the mighty boosh was there. <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> odd, but funny <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby scavenger » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:52 pm

I usually don't remember my dreams once I wake up except bits of them. However, I do remember that one night after I watched the Oye Esteban video, I had gone to sleep and in all my dreams that night Morrissey was walking around in the background. I remember in one I was walking around on some small street with tons of shops and I saw him stop at a store that was selling books out by the stores front and he was flipping through a few. Being myself, I remember thinking "Oh wow! I cant believe it! Of all the people to run into, I run into Morrissey. I should try and see what book he buys so I can get a copy too!" How lame is that? Why didnt I think of going up to him and saying hi, or something? I hope if I ever really do see him somewhere I actually speak to him instead if just standing there like some kind of dope. <!--emo&:huh:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Oh, but don't mention love
I'd hate the pain of the strain all over again
A rush and a push and the land that
We stand on is ours
It has been before
So why can't it be now?
And people who are weaker than you or I
They take what they want from life
scavenger
Supreme

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:33 pm

For some reason, Matt Dillon shot me with a tranquiliser dart and hit me in the neck and I was woken by the shock of it, I felt my neck jolt back.
That was a strange dream, i'll never watch 'There's something about Mary' ever again with a straight face!
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:54 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Oct 24 2005, 01:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Oct 24 2005, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i'll never watch 'There's something about Mary' ever again with a straight face! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
And you could before?! <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> it's a great film.

to ed, who i've only just noticed said that- i'm not weird at all! and that dream about the cat pissing was amazing.

scavenger, you can't really analyse your behaviour in dreams i don't think <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> i would hope that if you ever did meet him in real life though that you would think about saying hello first!
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to General Chat