Dream thread

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:30 am

So the primer to this being that I live by the ocean and in the mountains, so it gets cold in autumn, especially when you weigh 100 pounds, so I sleep in footie pajamas like 5 year olds have (shut up, they are cute and you know it! :-P) and I woke up this morning with them half unzipped and my right arm out and I don't know why.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:45 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Pashernate_Lover+Nov 3 2005, 01:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pashernate_Lover @ Nov 3 2005, 01:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So the primer to this being that I live by the ocean and in the mountains, so it gets cold in autumn, especially when you weigh 100 pounds, so I sleep in footie pajamas like 5 year olds have (shut up, they are cute and you know it! :-P) and I woke up this morning with them half unzipped and my right arm out and I don't know why. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
omg, that is beautiful!!

okay, here's what i have to say as a trained, certified, and 16-year-experienced shrink:

only you know what that means.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:18 am

<!--QuoteBegin-chicken+Nov 3 2005, 01:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chicken @ Nov 3 2005, 01:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Pashernate_Lover+Nov 3 2005, 01:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pashernate_Lover @ Nov 3 2005, 01:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So the primer to this being that I live by the ocean and in the mountains, so it gets cold in autumn, especially when you weigh 100 pounds, so I sleep in footie pajamas like 5 year olds have (shut up, they are cute and you know it! :-P) and I woke up this morning with them half unzipped and my right arm out and I don't know why. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
omg, that is beautiful!!

okay, here's what i have to say as a trained, certified, and 16-year-experienced shrink:

only you know what that means. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I kind of wish I could remember that dream, because if it was worth starting to take my clothes off for then it must have been really good! :-P
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:28 pm

*bump*

i had an interesting dream a couple of nights ago. it involved the following things:
<ol type='1'>[*]a few friends of mine</li>[*]saving the world</li>[*]aliens from mars</li>[*]a conspiracy thingy</li>[*]a rocket powered/boosted by an ingredient found in chocolate spread</li>[*]a microwave (it had something to do with #5 i think)</li>[*]boris johnson (earth's ambassador to mars i think... :lol: . or :o .)</li></ol>
i wonder where doctor who was all this time? im not terribly good at saving the world, i want to leave it to professionals who know what theyre doing. boris johnson ought to leave representing earth to professionals who know what theyre doing too.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:54 am

For some reason I had one about Keith Chegwin running down a train tack and then falling off the end and plumetting down the edge of a cliff, then informing me I could win £10,000.

Too much GMTV. :blink:
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:09 am

I've often wished Keith Chegwin was dead.
My dad went to school with it , said he was a dick back then too.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:17 pm

miserableliar wrote:I've often wished Keith Chegwin was dead.
My dad went to school with it , said he was a dick back then too.

and he showed it on telly a few years ago too...
:blink:
i'm glad i missed it
(although ive heard that it was so small that you could easily miss it)
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:36 pm

I had a dream last night that I was at a new school starting Spring Quarter classes and one of my theatre acquantainces was teaching the class and I was mocking him to another classmate for sucking at it. Our TA then had us take a field trip and in the subsequent hiking up what appeared to be a strange water park this little kid in front of my asked me to hold this helmet he was wearing while he helped his brother down- he dropped his baby brother and his brains spilled all over the ground, I yelled for someone to call 911 and then woke up... I always hate the night before classes start, I never get peaceful sleep :-/
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:15 pm

I had a weird dream two nights ago. For some reason Wayne Rooney and I stole a loaf of bread from my local shop. The shopkeeper chased after us with a sawn-off shotgun, after 1 blast I woke up
weird
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Xuu » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:16 am

:)
Last edited by Xuu on Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xuu
Supreme

Postby Truman Capote » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:38 am

Last night I dreamt that I was listening to the radio (something I do not usually do) and heard the presenter saying: 'Morrissey has been shot dead by an unknown gunman who opened fire outside the singer's residence'... I started to cry as a baby but then I suddenly woke up. I am so happy that Morrissey's alive, now I really know how important he is for me.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:05 pm

Truman Capote wrote:Last night I dreamt that I was listening to the radio (something I do not usually do) and heard the presenter saying: 'Morrissey has been shot dead by an unknown gunman who opened fire outside the singer's residence'... I started to cry as a baby but then I suddenly woke up. I am so happy that Morrissey's alive, now I really know how important he is for me.

OH NO! That's a terrible dream!! I would cry sooooo hard!!!!!!! *hugs* I'm sorry, Truman my dear!
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:13 am

How kind you are, Pash, thanks.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Sat May 06, 2006 9:49 am

I had a dream last night that I went to the strangeways forum meet up, and I knew it was all of you guys because you were all wearing smiths/Morrissey tshirts but you just all kept walking past me.. how odd. :blink:
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri May 12, 2006 3:42 am

_Stranger_ wrote:I had a dream last night that I went to the strangeways forum meet up, and I knew it was all of you guys because you were all wearing smiths/Morrissey tshirts but you just all kept walking past me.. how odd. :blink:

We probably didn't recognize you because you are such a STRANGER to us! :-P Hehe, couldn't help myself.

I get out of the theatre every night, go home, and dream that I am working a different job in the theatre.
A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat