Where did your username come from?

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby elko » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:26 pm

And I had always assumed it was just your name....perhaps you should adopt it?
elko
Site Admin

Postby tallulahtaurus » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:33 pm

Maybe...hmmmm think of all the chicanery I could get up to under an assumed name....

my name unfortunately is Zoe...which is crap....Tallulah is a proper stagey name...
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:37 am

<!--QuoteBegin-tallulahtaurus+Nov 29 2005, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tallulahtaurus @ Nov 29 2005, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Maybe...hmmmm think of all the chicanery I could get up to under an assumed name....

my name unfortunately is Zoe...which is crap....Tallulah is a proper stagey name... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
ZOE IS SUCH AN AWESOME NAME!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:01 pm

I am sweet and I am tender but the real hooligans are the Rusholme Ruffians. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:27 am

<!--QuoteBegin-tallulahtaurus+Nov 29 2005, 10:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tallulahtaurus @ Nov 29 2005, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hmmm well this is gonna be a long story....as all mine are unfortunately

but well I have always loved the name Tallulah because as a weird 12/13 year old I once caught sight of Tallulah Bankhead the famous actress and gre infatuated with her cos she was so strikingly attractive (if the truth is to be told) and so I really wished I had that name cos it would somehow make me attractive

then I got some thingy from somewhere I think that said my user name was already being used so I had to add something and since I am massively into astrology and I my sun sign is Taurus which also begins with a T I thought I would use both....hence TallulahTaurus....for uniqueness' sake

but then Matt knows this already cos I told him in an msn convo altho I doubt he remembers now...lol!!! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I actually don't recall you telling me, but it's a lovely name, and maybe Elkos right.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:10 am

From "Heaven Knows I'm Misserable Now", my first Smiths' song. I also love the way this word sounds in Morrissey's voice.
But I would really like to change it, I don`t know how to do that....
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:22 am

<!--QuoteBegin-MISSERABLE+Dec 12 2005, 01:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MISSERABLE @ Dec 12 2005, 01:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> From "Heaven Knows I'm Misserable Now", my first Smiths' song. I also love the way this word sounds in Morrissey's voice.
But I would really like to change it, I don`t know how to do that.... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
It is true- no living soul could make Miserable sound nearly as good as Morrissey does.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:14 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-MISSERABLE+Dec 12 2005, 01:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MISSERABLE @ Dec 12 2005, 01:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> From "Heaven Knows I'm Misserable Now", my first Smiths' song. I also love the way this word sounds in Morrissey's voice.
But I would really like to change it, I don`t know how to do that.... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Just say to what you'd like it changed to and thy will be done.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Dec 12 2005, 02:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Dec 12 2005, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Just say to what you'd like it changed to and thy will be done. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Really? That`s great, I would like it changed to Truman Capote.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:58 pm

So, thy is done! Let us now get used to you being now Truman Capote!
(what I cool nickname, I love Truman Capote!)
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:08 pm

Thank you Ruby darling, that`s very kind of you, I love my new nickname too.

Of Capote, actor Humphrey Bogart said, "At first you can't believe him, he's so odd, and then you want to carry him around with you always."
Last edited by Truman Capote on Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:41 am

agreed. welcome truman capote. that makes me grin <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

and the bogart line fills it out just right!
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Gwendolen » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:45 am

Gwendolen is a character in the play The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
My Dirty Pretty Things Forum:
<a href='http://www.dirty-pretty-things.com/talk/index.php' target='_blank'>You Fucking Love It Forums</a>?

My Dirty Pretty Things Fansite (with Downloads, Photos, and More!)
<a href='http://www.dirty-pretty-things.com' target='_blank'>Dirty-Pretty-Things.com</a>
Gwendolen

Postby rubygirl » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:33 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Gwendolen+Dec 23 2005, 04:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gwendolen @ Dec 23 2005, 04:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Gwendolen is a character in the play The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh, I so love The Importance Of Being Earnest <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> And Gwendolen, she's a lovely character. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Gwendolen » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:09 am

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Dec 23 2005, 09:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Dec 23 2005, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Gwendolen+Dec 23 2005, 04:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gwendolen @ Dec 23 2005, 04:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Gwendolen is a character in the play The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh, I so love The Importance Of Being Earnest <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> And Gwendolen, she's a lovely character. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

another Oscar fan by chance? yes Gwendolen is lovely... i like Algernon too <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->
My Dirty Pretty Things Forum:
<a href='http://www.dirty-pretty-things.com/talk/index.php' target='_blank'>You Fucking Love It Forums</a>?

My Dirty Pretty Things Fansite (with Downloads, Photos, and More!)
<a href='http://www.dirty-pretty-things.com' target='_blank'>Dirty-Pretty-Things.com</a>
Gwendolen

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat