18 reasons to hate indie kids...

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:24 pm

haha aargh i know! that annoys me, all with their nightmare before christmas bags and everything. it was my favourite kids film, i bet they dont know all the words to all teh songs like i do, err i mean did, of course...haha <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> 'whats this whats this theres white things in the air!' <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:47 am

<!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i bet they dont know all the words to all teh songs like i do, err i mean did, of course...haha <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> 'whats this whats this theres white things in the air!' <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> I don't know what u're talking about <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> "I know the stories and I know the rhymes... i know the christmas carols all by heart, my skull's so full it's tearing me apart!!!" <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> Heh heh "What's this???" is the best part of the movie:wub:

I have the Dvd, a wallet, and pencil case, a shirt, a "button" (BADGE!!!) and 2 bags, one which is Jack's head... it's sooooooooo beautiful!!! But i have to wear them in the city with bright clothes so i dont look like them!!!

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Postby convergence » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:34 am

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Feb 17 2006, 02:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Feb 17 2006, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Wow. Five years old and still pretty much accurate. But I think it applies to America more than here to be honest. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
convergence
Advanced

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:40 am

Worst thing about scenesters- the ruin the "scene". For years my best friends and I would go to local shows of our favorite local bands with a crowd of 25-60 people. People got to know each other, the bands got to know the fans etc. and everyone would dance and be merry and accept my straightedgedness.

All of the sudden, out of nowhere, people showed up in their bleached and obviously cut (not worn in grrrrr) jeans and shirts, their belts that had NOTHING to do with their belt loops and their perfect, obviously brand new (and probably only ever worn to shows) black or red Converse All Stars (THE BEST SHOES EVER! People should have to take personality tests to be allowed to wear these beautiful G-dly shoes so that pricks don't get a hold of them!) and they would just stand there are stare disapprovingly at the band. There was all the old show crowd trying to dance, have fun, and do all that good stuff and then there was the throng of evil scenesters that ruined it and chased us all away and were totally unfun with my edge sensibilities.

So yeah, fuck scenesters-- long live the real, unpretentious underground!!!!!!!!!!!!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:36 am

<!--QuoteBegin-some_dizzy_whore_1804+Feb 21 2006, 02:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (some_dizzy_whore_1804 @ Feb 21 2006, 02:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i bet they dont know all the words to all teh songs like i do, err i mean did, of course...haha  <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->  'whats this whats this theres white things in the air!'  <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> I don't know what u're talking about <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> "I know the stories and I know the rhymes... i know the christmas carols all by heart, my skull's so full it's tearing me apart!!!" <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> Heh heh "What's this???" is the best part of the movie:wub:

I have the Dvd, a wallet, and pencil case, a shirt, a "button" (BADGE!!!) and 2 bags, one which is Jack's head... it's sooooooooo beautiful!!! But i have to wear them in the city with bright clothes so i dont look like them!!! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
i LOVED THAT FILM!

this is halloween
this is halloween
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:19 pm

'....making christamas, making christmas!' <!--emo&:guitar:-->Image<!--endemo--> hehehehe! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> we are so damn cool <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Rodchenko » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:27 am

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->black or red Converse All Stars (THE BEST SHOES EVER! People should have to take personality tests to be allowed to wear these beautiful G-dly shoes so that pricks don't get a hold of them!)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pashernate Lover, could you be more accurate? Bless you...
Last edited by Rodchenko on Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:17 am

<!--QuoteBegin-some_dizzy_whore_1804+Feb 20 2006, 07:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (some_dizzy_whore_1804 @ Feb 20 2006, 07:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->OMG... those emo children in my town hang out in the city wearing SKINNY LEG JEANS... which dont leave anything to the imagination  <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> Luckily this prevents the male from procreating... <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->

Andd they're trying to steal my Jack Skellington  <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo--> I'm sure most of them havent even seen the nightmare before christmas!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Where do you find those ridiculously tight skinny jeans (rhetorically speaking of course!), I used to think they were tailored to fit them. Now I seem to notice them everywhere.

I hope I never get the urge to get rid of my beloved 'Nightmare' DVD. <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
I hope you guys have checked out some Oingo Boingo if you care for Danny Elfman's work. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:35 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Feb 22 2006, 09:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Feb 22 2006, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Where do you find those ridiculously tight skinny jeans (rhetorically speaking of course!), I used to think they were tailored to fit them. Now I seem to notice them everywhere.

I hope I never get the urge to get rid of my beloved 'Nightmare' DVD. <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
I hope you guys have checked out some Oingo Boingo if you care for Danny Elfman's work. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I went shopping with my friend and her twin yesterday, we went into the city's biggest surf shop and tried on the ugliest clothes we could find! <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> We made her twin model BRIGHT GREEN skinny leg jeans <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> they also come in BRIGHT ORANGE, BRIGHT RED and BRIGHT PURPLE, retailing at $90! Also black!

Haven't heard of Oingo Boingo... but I think everyone should check out Tim Burton's book "The Mellancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories"
If u ever get that urge... just watch it! That'll crush the urge in no time <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:40 am

<!--QuoteBegin-some_dizzy_whore_1804+Feb 22 2006, 09:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (some_dizzy_whore_1804 @ Feb 22 2006, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Feb 22 2006, 09:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Feb 22 2006, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Where do you find those ridiculously tight skinny jeans (rhetorically speaking of course!), I used to think they were tailored to fit them. Now I seem to notice them everywhere.

I hope I never get the urge to get rid of my beloved 'Nightmare' DVD.  <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
I hope you guys have checked out some Oingo Boingo if you care for Danny Elfman's work. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I went shopping with my friend and her twin yesterday, we went into the city's biggest surf shop and tried on the ugliest clothes we could find! <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> We made her twin model BRIGHT GREEN skinny leg jeans <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> they also come in BRIGHT ORANGE, BRIGHT RED and BRIGHT PURPLE, retailing at $90! Also black!

Haven't heard of Oingo Boingo... but I think everyone should check out Tim Burton's book "The Mellancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories"
If u ever get that urge... just watch it! That'll crush the urge in no time <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like Oingo Boingo.

I play 'Little Girls' at full volume to scare the neihbours...maybe I'll put some on the mp3 thread.

I got my skinny jeans in H &M. Yes. after all my whining I reveal i have owned a pair fpr some time. But I wear mine with bringht skirts over the top and creative crazy outfits that the indie kids wouldnt touch with a bargepole.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-some_dizzy_whore_1804+Feb 22 2006, 09:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (some_dizzy_whore_1804 @ Feb 22 2006, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Haven't heard of Oingo Boingo... but I think everyone should check out Tim Burton's book "The Mellancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories"
If u ever get that urge... just watch it! That'll crush the urge in no time <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
yeah ive read that! its so funny! theres some really cute little stories, like voodoo girl or something, <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:19 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Alabaster Crashes Down+Feb 22 2006, 10:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alabaster Crashes Down @ Feb 22 2006, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I play 'Little Girls' at full volume to scare the neihbours...maybe I'll put some on the mp3 thread. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
AT the camp I worked at last summer there was a total paedophile dude, he was 23 and all over some 15 year olds, so I brought I Love Little Girls to the Friday Night Staff Dance (we danced our legs down to the knees once a week :-P) and blasted it juuuuust for him. Aahhhhh, the memories <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby robin » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:18 pm

hmmm I'm probably a scenester, but I do agree with what alot of you are saying I don't tend to associate with the people you're describing, I dress how I dress for myself, because I think it looks nice, the few friends I have would say i'm pretty introverted, it's just uni>sleep>uni>weekend listening to music>sleep uni, so no one really sees how i dress...that said girls seem to find it (haircut, clothes etc) attractive which means I always have some sort of girlfriend, so maybe theres some deep seated psychological thing about not wanting to be alone and ..i dunno whatever...I like good haircuts and what I see as well dressed girls (ballet pumps, good haircuts, cut offs), thats how my girlfriend dresses and I think she is the most beautiful person ever.

x

<a href='http://www.myspace.com/istillcare' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.com/istillcare</a>
robin

Previous

Return to General Chat