Forum Announcements

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:24 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Mar 18 2006, 08:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Mar 18 2006, 08:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I might add that bo ali, just to tell him what a cunt he is. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I added him and had a go.

He claimed it wasn't him. And for some reason, I actually believe him.
<div align="center">Image</div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby Mozzerella » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:31 pm

Hmm, I dunno. I don't understand anything about these things but I guess it's possible somebody else used his email add.. <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby JaneSays » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:09 pm

if he is bo_ali, why is he handing out his email address. When i first saw the email address i thought the hacker was purposely shifting the blame on to this guy.

if you google bo_ali90@hotmail.com, you can see that he's already hacked a few other forums in the past

<a href='http://www.goodbyebadluck.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.goodbyebadluck.com/</a>
<a href='http://www.djsongwriter.com/linkmax2/' target='_blank'>http://www.djsongwriter.com/linkmax2/</a>

and the guy 'Hussain Salim' seems to own that email address, he seems to have a load of trojans and stuff <a href='http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/100/404513/30/0/threaded' target='_blank'>(See here)</a>. Maybe someones doing it through his computer <!--emo&:huh:-->Image<!--endemo-->
JaneSays
Supreme

Postby elko » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:32 pm

....it's getting hard even for me to keep up, now.

Hard to jump to any conclusions as to who it might be, but it's quite possible that it's not him. I don't know why anyone would particularly want to hack this site.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:13 pm

I am glad to have the forum back.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby HandsomeDevil » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:48 pm

When I saw the email address of the 'hacker' it made me want to listen to an excellent song by The Cure.
Its called 'Killing An Arab'
Last edited by HandsomeDevil on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HandsomeDevil
Supreme

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:02 pm

YAY! I am so glad that we are back! It seemed kind of silly though... someone making such an utterly huge hack as this <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> I mean, we are SUCH a big forum... with our whole couple of hundred members... of which a good 50ish have never even posted... wow, good job hacker-- sure went for the big bucks this time!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ross » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:07 pm

Ok well it still is happening :@

I am trying my best and this is my final solution.

Elis i would of been greatful if you rang and told me it was down again!

I am affraid that if this does not fix the problem then you will need to look into upgrading the software which cost i am affraid <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->

Ross
Ross

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:24 pm

What a bunch of fuckers.

I've heard that danish sites were being hacked by muslim 'gangs' of hackers out for revenge after that ridiculous cartoon controversy. But please Mr Hacker, what the FUCK has this little site got to do with any of that you complete cunt?

Are they confusing .tk with .dk? I wouldn't put it past them. Hackers are usually highly insecure, with little or no social skills and tiny genitalia.
Last edited by Chorlton_Ruffian on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby Ross » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:31 pm

FINALLY!

Its taken me several hours to put this update on because it kept failing and i did it!

Ok well welcome to the new updated version of invision. Which will be licenced soon :)

Please email me on ross@bristolforum.co.uk if you have any problems.

Btw this update was put on to stop future hacking :)

Ross
Ross

Postby sonandheir » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:18 pm

Cheers Ross! :D

My sentiments exactly, Chorlton_Ruffian <_<
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Mozzerella » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:42 pm

Thanks for your time and effort, Ross! What'd we do without you!? :)
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:08 pm

Thanks again (again) Ross!
And as I keep clicking around, bits of the forum are getting pieced back together. The band's picture is finally up!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:15 pm

Oh, you really rule guys!!
Thanks so much to you, Ross, and to you Elks! :rolleyes:

I am so happy to see the forum back online, I really didn't expect it - it came as a wonderful surprise.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:55 pm

Chorlton_Ruffian wrote: highly insecure, with little or no social skills and tiny genitalia.

Wait a second, did I just describe a teenage Morrissey there? <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Or maybe even myself?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Thanks alot Ross for your efforts. How did those idiots keep getting in? What hacking this 330 member forum is designed to achieve I do not know. I'm sure we all have a much greater respect for the Prophet Mohammed now. :rolleyes:
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat