[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby elko » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:51 pm

I'm gunna try and design a new one soon, although anyone is else is welcome to try...
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:44 am

Uh, of course you're referring to designing a new font and not replacing the banner, right? Alright, let the best design win. At least my avatar now reflects my favorite picture. You motivated me to make one after seeing your new signature banner, which is nice, btw!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Black & Gold » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:25 am

I quite like the banner too, but as for the font, I can't say I like it that much as well...
Yes, we may be hidden by rags
But we have something they'll never have
And if the people stare
Then, the people stare
Oh I really don't know
And I really don't care
Black & Gold
Regular

Postby elko » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:21 pm

I was thinking of getting a domain name (ie strangeways.com), but all the good relevant ones seem to be taken.
elko
Site Admin

Postby elko » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:48 pm

This is strangeways.tk, anyone can have a free .tk address. Strangeways.com is taken (go on it and see).
elko
Site Admin

Postby elko » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:08 pm

Sorry, I think it's a great idea, I'll make it right away. Hopefully if my band gets gigging I'll put some live stuff up, it's all early doors yet though.
And cheers for any plugging, hopefully now there are more members, more members will want to join!
elko
Site Admin

Postby elko » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:22 pm

<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> This must be some plug you've created then! Anyway, I've made the forum now...just looking for something to put there <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->
elko
Site Admin

Postby girl_afraid » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:46 pm

strangeways.com is weird... WTF is it?!

Whatever it is, it scares me slightly:

"This is really a test in disguise. You see, this post is actually just a test. That's all. Nothing to see here. This is not happening. You are not here."

Yeeees...

Give me our nice, (relatively) NORMAL Strangeways any day.
<a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/fishnet_monkey/' target='_blank'>-click-</a>

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine, it owes me a living
But ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
Oh, ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
No, we cannot cling to those dreams
Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno...
Under the iron bridge we kissed
And although I ended up with sore lips
It just wasn't like the old days anymore
No, it wasn't like those days
Am I still ill...?
girl_afraid
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to General Chat