[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - ASL?

ASL?

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby Fabienne » Fri May 28, 2004 7:45 pm

19 / female / Germany
Fabienne
Regular

Postby chrisarclark » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:41 am

22/m/tor.ON,CAN
"I'm just passing through here on my way to somewhere civilized and maybe I'll even arrive, maybe I'll even arrive..."
chrisarclark
Advanced

Postby Mal_Adjusted » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:33 pm

32.5/m/uk

aberdeen
Mal_Adjusted
Advanced

Postby elko » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:50 pm

Quite a nice age range on this forum y'know. I think I'm the youngest member <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->

elko
elko
Site Admin

Postby violaviolet » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:47 pm

30/F/USA
shyness is nice...
violaviolet

Postby elko » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:50 pm

Welcome to the forum both of you <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

elko
elko
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:04 am

18/F/SF Bay Area, California
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Nobody's Nothing » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:51 am

25/f/Southern California (where the ground moves and the traffic doesn't).

~Amy~
Nobody's Nothing

Location: Southern California (where the ground moves and the traffic doesn't)

Postby Lazy Line Painter Jamie » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:30 pm

28/M/Stockport, Gt Manchester
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>"1 beat, 2 beat, 3 beat, sugarbeat
4 beat, 5 beat, 6 beat, wheatabeat
7 beat 8 beat 9 beat, 'artbeat.. my 'art is beating for you... Nice innit?" </span></span>
Lazy Line Painter Jamie
Regular

Postby tallulahtaurus » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:26 pm

21/female/good ole Brighton ma chicks - not reccomended although the sea is nice
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby reclamation » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:08 pm

21/Female/Middlesbrough.
[size=1]Slytherin pride/size]
reclamation
Supreme

Postby patrick » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:54 pm

41/M/Blankenberge ( Belgium). Also a coastal town they forgot to close down.
I feel old amongst you lot.
patrick

Postby tallulahtaurus » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:16 pm

Remember old is a state of mind - trite but true nonetheless!! I feel very old but biologically I'm quite young!!!! <!--emo&:wacko:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:57 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-patrick+Jan 20 2005, 03:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (patrick @ Jan 20 2005, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 41/M/Blankenberge ( Belgium). Also a coastal town they forgot to close down.
I feel old amongst you lot. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
So now wouldn't be a good time to inform you that, as far as I know, you are the oldest member? No, thought not.

It's true though, about age being how old you feel - I know 20-21 year olds who feel over the hill, ridiculous I know but kind of understandable. If I reached 21 having done as little of importance as they have then I think I'd feel past it as well.
elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:49 pm

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->41/M/Blankenberge ( Belgium). Also a coastal town they forgot to close down. I feel old amongst you lot.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Time is a subjective category...
I think it's very cool to have you around - diversity is a valuable thing in my oppinion.
Besides, each age has its good sides (and its downsides, of course) and I totally agree that it's more important how you feel and how you perceive things. I am in my mid-twenties and so are most of my friends - and I hear some of them say:Öh, we're getting old. It was so much better when I was 18.." And I think it is so harmful to inhabit such a state of mind - you start with thinking your best years sre behind you and you end up feeling this way - when you have so much ahead of you as well.

As for me:
25/female/Bulgaria - in South-Eastern Europe
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat