Week 4: Pashernate Lover

In which a member is mercilessly questioned by the rest of us....for fun!

Postby Truman Capote » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:03 am

Our next Member of the Week is a woman. She's beautiful, she's intelligent, she's sweet, she's hardworking, she's from the USA... She's <!--fonto:Times New Roman--><span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->PASHERNATE LOVER<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

(PM ME YOUR QUESTIONS OR EMAIL THEM TO KILLBILL_66@HOTMAIL.COMMMMM)

Love you all! A bushel and a peck,

T.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 am

when are you sending her the questions?

i'm anxious to hear what she has to say to mine ;)
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:29 am

chicken wrote:when are you sending her the questions?

On saturday night. I am excited about doing this, hehe.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:51 pm

The <!--fonto:Impact--><span style="font-family:Impact"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->33<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> questions have been sent to our Pashy Lover.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 am

chicken wrote:when are you sending her the questions?

Which one was yours??? :) Curiosity killed the cat, but the satisfaction brought it back!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:10 am

<!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->PASHERNATE LOVER<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->
01. Where does the name Pashernate Lover origin from in the state of being your own moniker?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The name Pashernate Lover is a little joke of mine that I am simply in love with. See, I am an avid dater but I am celibate and since it sounds like passionate lover it would always be a misnomer of sorts. Also, Pashernate Love is a wonderful song that quite sadly describes how I feel about my love life.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->02. How should I essentially picture California? The media gives a very weird image of it, to us Europeans is sometimes looks like a subtropical celebrity resort. I'm sure it's nothing like that in real. How should I imagine the true California? <!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The California you are picturing would be the richer areas of Southern California and probably San Francisco- urban, rich and highly populated. The California that I know and love is mainly like this- I grew up (mostly) on a farm in far Northern California with rolling hills of grains and grasses with big oak trees and tons of cowboys and a real sense of community. Much later in life I moved to a more middle Californian area that is very suburban and full of technology firms and million dollar houses where neighbors only meet at block parties and there is a serious sense of anonymity. I now move between the Yosemite area which is towering rock walls and giant waterfalls, Sequoias that are thousands of years old (AKA- Gold Country) and Santa Cruz which is a coastal town that is both a forest and a beach with rolling hills that connect the two. There are tons of mountains and valleys, too. California is amazingly accepting and diverse, its people are as beautiful and varied as its land... okay, so maybe I am in love with California.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->03. What was school like for you as a child? What were your best and worst subjects? Where did you attend grade school? High school? College?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Oh man, I was so happy with school as a kid! I have always loved learning and was in advanced classes for absolutely everything except mathematics, which I asked far too many questions to be adequate at. I attended a very very small grade school in Northern California with about 200something students of agricultural families- I hung out with the boys exclusively and switched between playing sports and reading just about every book in the library :-P. My middle school was in a rich suburban area where I hung out with the future theatre people that I still call my friends and my high school was the "poor ghetto" school of Silicon Valley that I poured my heart and soul into making a better place. My college is in Santa Cruz, the beautiful seaside forest town.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->04. Describe the personalities of your family members.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->*My mother (Connie) is the sweetest happiest woman you can imagine- everyone that I hung out with last year would get so excited when she came to visit me that they would drop everything they were doing to go eat at the cafeteria with us just to be around her. She incessantly watches crime shows and loves just about everyone with such sincerity that nobody can say a harsh word about her.
*My sister Faith is... unnaturally proper. She reads a lot and has intellectual arguments about everything under the sun. She is really rather sweet but just about as stubborn as a mule.
*My brother Bret is the penultimate joker, I don't think he is capable of being serious for more than 30 seconds at a time. Also, if he even hears the rumor about a guy abusing a woman, he'll go beat some sense into them...hard.
*My family says that my father (Duke) was a male version of me, so I suppose his personality must have been nerdy, hard working, peaceful and honest.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->05. Are there any physical characteristics that run in your family?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Blue eyes, blonde hair, physically fit/thin, and short as hobbits.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->06. What's your biggest regret so far?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->I don't believe in regrets, but I suppose that my biggest regret is being born too late.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->07. What's your definition of love?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Love is an enduring rollercoaster.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->08. What do you think makes a love relationship just great?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Trust and easy going...ness.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->09. What makes people attractive to you?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->Nerdiness and a general lack of body hair.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->10. Do you consider yourself sentimental? Do things leave long-lasting emotional impressions on you?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Yeah, I'm a bit sentimental-- I have a box that I made a number of years ago that I have filled to the brim with old love letters, I read them whenever I am feeling down and need to remember what wonderful feels like. Lots of things leave long lasting emotional impressions on me, which I use to spur my general love of life.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->11. How do you approach others when you want to make a contact?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->I walk right on up and start talking. I have never been a socially shy individual, and this is my most tried and true method.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->12. When you decide to go for a long term relationship would being a <!--fonto:Lucida --sizeo2--span stylefont-size10ptline-height100--sizeo--Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida --sizeo2--span stylefont-size10ptline-height100--sizeo--Console"><!--/fonto-->Smiths/Morrissey fan be one of the requirements of your chosen person?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
It sure is a plus! But not necessarily... If a guy can't listen to my music though, he can consider himself out of my life.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->[/size]

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->13. How did you discover The Smiths & Morrissey & which is more important, if you had to choose?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->I was watching VH1 I Love the 80s and the subject of Morrissey came up and someone said something about how Morrissey was so sad, he was like a wilted flower- and they played a clip of the Tomorrow video. I was so blown away by such a beautiful description that I went and researched and found 2 Moz videos online, fell in love and quested out a CD- the rest is history . I would say though that the Smiths are more important to me because songs like Rubber Ring and Asleep enthrall me to the core of my being.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->14. How do you decide on studying Theatre in school?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->When I was in 5th grade I played the part of the Ghost of the Preamble of the Constitution- an actual fun speaking role with a name (hehe) and from then on the audience/actor relationship and the reality of theatre vs. movies drove me on to fall in love with it. Once I started I just couldn't stop, and once I became a technician I knew I was a lifer. Plus, my highschool theatre teacher was the closest thing to a father that I have ever known- I even wrote my college entrance essay about him.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->15. Your "dream" production. What is it and why?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The play that I am writing right now- my dream would be to have it produced and to have audiences cry like my old roomie did when I described the plot. I haven't named it yet, but with me names often come last- I have a general fascination with the life that street people had before they ended up on the streets- what drove them there, and that is why I think this would be important to me because it explores that thought.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->16. Theatre... What's your favorite play?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The Illusion- a miserly old man kicked his loving son out years before and now would like to know of his sons fate before he dies, he finds a conjurer with a deaf and mute servant to show him illusions of his sons life and the tragedy that seems to have swept him off to his death. Absolutely beautiful piece.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->17. What is your philosophy towards work?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The farm life led me to equate hard work with food and happiness. I believe that a person should do their job to the absolute best of their abilities and live with the same vigor that they work.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->18. What can motivate you to work really hard, really long - and not feel the tiredness?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Well, I mostly work in theatre and my motivation is the joy of the product- perishable art. The idea that only a couple hundred people will ever have this experience and that I am one of the people that helped provide it keeps me working as hard as I can for as long as I can. Also, every time my hard work pays off my mother says "your father would be so proud of you"-- and that is something that I love to hear.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->19. Where do you find your energy?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The joy of life and a total lack of caffeine/presence of healthy food fuel/abundance of exercise keep me as energetic as ever. <!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->20. Tell us about your dream job.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Technical Director on a cruise ship that tours the world with long stays in every port and only a handful of shows to worry about... hehe- yep, I must be dreaming.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->21. I see in your profile you like pin up girls? Where did that interest originate from? And, as one who kinda likes female beauty, which model would you rate highest?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->I believe that when you surround yourself with beautiful people (inside OR out) you will always be happy. This interest originated from Marilyn Monroe films- I was enthralled by her beauty, so I got a number of books of pin-ups from the 40s and 50s and saw how much more realistic (pear shaped, midsized bust, generally wearing something cute and not trashy) they were than the modern models that so many women use as standards of beauty. I think that Betty Page's work is amazing because she did so many humorous shoots (as well as steamy and serious) that still had the mystery and appeal to draw people to her photos even today.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->22. Do you have a favorite book? Is there a literary character with which you identify?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->My favorite book is On the Road by Jack Kerouac, something about the total rebellion from the flannel and porch lifestyle of America in the 40s is very poetic. I can only think of 1 fictional character I identify with and it is Katherine from Taming of the Shrew because she didn't want to be controlled by anyone- men, women, rich, poor--- but I also take her final speech to be sarcastic, so that helps it a bit.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->23. What super powers would super pashy have?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The ability to... teleport places and heal people!<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->24. I'm your fairy godmother & I grant you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->1. A gift for my mother--- my father, alive and happy.
2. Teleportation!!!! How cool would that be???
3. my veeeery own super succesful theatre company.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->25. If there were one famous person who passed but whom you could bring back to life, who would it be?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Oscar Wilde!! Man, he could actually live an openly gay lifestyle without being legally punished and continue to produce amazing works, he'd have a ball!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->26. Do you believe in supernatural forces/the paranormal? Or - what is your attitude towards such matters?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Yes I do- I have had too many experiences which shove me solidly into the category of 'believer' to ever doubt again.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->27. Do you think astral travels will be happening anytime soon? Would you be up for it yourself?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->No time soon, but hopefully someday! I would be the *worst* astronaut ever! Hehe, my glasses would float off and I'd probably end up being sucked into space by opening some hatch accidentally in my search.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->28. Which was the most important event in the current millennium so far?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->The invention of the HPV vaccination, because so many women die from the cancer that results from it each year that it is sickening-- and now there is actually something that can be done about the damn thing.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->29. Which event made most impact on you personally?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->West Nile Virus reaching California because I got it last summer and suffered through the West Nile Fever without taking a single day off of work because I couldn't afford to. (I am avoiding saying the "war on terror" because I don't want to explain myself on that one)<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->30. What qualities would you look for in friends?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->I look for friends that are sincere, outspoken and question more than believe what they hear. I am a very very accepting person and if my friends aren't, well- they aren't my friends.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->31. What do you think the main problem in friendship is?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->Time. Almost all of my friends are theatre people too and it seems like we never have the time to really reconnect because we are always working.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->32. 10 years on, where do you see yourself what will you be doing?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto-->In 10 years I will be teaching drama and stage craft somewhere in California and hopefully designing on the side, probably not married and definately without children, and likely still living with my best friend and collecting Converse All Stars... and Labradors.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto-->33. What is the one thing you most want people to remember about you?<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->The one thing I want people to remember about me is that I am a great friend- I will cancel anything at all if a friend is in need, I will go without if someone really needs something that I have and I am always willing to listen and encourage those I love.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Rubygirl<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> is going to be the next Member of the Week (she even said yes )
Last edited by Truman Capote on Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:58 am

There were some very amazingly well-thought answers in that, Pashy! Very interesting read that was!
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:33 am

Cracked Pleasures wrote:There were some very amazingly well-thought answers in that, Pashy! Very interesting read that was!

Thank you thank you CP darling :)
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:28 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:<!--quoteo(post=33546:date=Sep 14 2006, 01:25 AM:name=chicken)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chicken @ Sep 14 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]33546[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
when are you sending her the questions?

Which one was yours??? :) Curiosity killed the cat, but the satisfaction brought it back!
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

not telling. hee hee!!

okay, okay. but just one.
#9 (oops, this isn't the beatles thread :ph34r: )

i liked your answer, it matches my tastes as well---uuhhh....generally. kinda. i love nerds but i'm quite quirky about body hair. quirky...ha. is that an onomatopoeia?
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Return to Member Of The Week