[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Week 15: Boxguy

Week 15: Boxguy

In which a member is mercilessly questioned by the rest of us....for fun!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:44 pm

Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:53 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 pm

with Boxguy back from his holiday it is time to get this interview going.

Once again: who to send the questions to, and when is the deadline?

Yandee, do you do the interview (as being previous member of the week)? If not, I am happy to volunteer to take the interview if questions are being sent to me.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:07 pm

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:08 pm

It is equal to me. If you prefer to do the interview then go ahead, or else I am happy to do it. But we need to get the thing going anyways, the victim is ready for interrogation :)

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:20 am

Good Hams In Heaven!!! Would you two make up your minds?!!
:lol:

traditionally, the previous victim of interrogation runs the next interrogation....just for a bit of institutional memory ;)

heh...i hope boxy is ready for a
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:20 am

Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby yandee » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:12 am

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:13 am

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Re: Week 15: Boxguy

Postby Boxguy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:52 pm

Any thought on picking this back up?
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Truman Capote » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Yeah, where's Yandee!

Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:54 pm

I had sent Yandee an email twice about the interview, but had no reply. It seems he hasn't been at the forum for a while.

I would be happy to do this interview if the interest and enthousiasm of the people is still there.

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Yeah, go for it CP, we'll set a deadline of ten days or so (I'll leave it up to you to set exactly). Hopefully Yandee will return to these shores one day, but in the meantime I'm a-hankering for some questioning!
elko
Site Admin

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:39 am

OK. Let's start this tradition of interviews again! Anyone having questions for Boxguy: PM me. I will keep the list open until next weekend (by that I mean 9-10 Feb) so you have a week's time. I will send Boxguy the questions during that weekend of 9 - 10 February.

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Cool! :)

I'll strat thinking of some questions right now
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to Member Of The Week