Smiths DVD

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby Moz » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:28 pm

OK Guys and Gals,
There are a few things in this life I regret, really there are.....

Never taking the golden chance I had to work overseas at a young age, marrying my now ex-wife,not having children earlier, blah, blah, blah...........

I add not seeing the Smiths live to this list, so are there any live DVD's out there and how is one best to obtain such an item?

I will stop rambling now.............

MOZ.
I think , therefore....i'm not so sure.
For Billy Budd.
Moz

Postby atomium » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:03 pm

Moz wrote:I add not seeing the Smiths live to this list, so are there any live DVD's out there and how is one best to obtain such an item?

Well, I wonder the same thing...I mean I’ve got a whole bunch of live shows from The Smiths, but only on my computer. For example:
- Live At The Assembly Rooms
- Live In Madrid
- Live In Manchester

And so on..

All of those are great, but it would be even greater to have them on DVD or VHS. Of course, it’s possible to burn them on a CD and watch them on the telly, but it’s even better to have a real live Smiths DVD.

But if you would like to have those one, I can surely send them to you. Doesn’t Strangeways have its own file-sharing system? Maybe it’s some live clips there, I dunno’, or else I can send my to the file-sharing base.. ;)

Anto -
atomium
Supreme

Postby Grim O'Grady » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:09 am

Moz,
I've got a couple of Smiths dvd's they are a bit grainy because they are video to dvd conversions, I see we are both in Edinburgh so get in touch & we can sort summat out eh?

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Return to The Smiths