[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Smiths musical!

Smiths musical!

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby Still Ill » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:34 pm

Oh brother, shouldn't be adding salt to the wounds, but here's a review on the musical.
<a href='http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/theatre/reviews/article297235.ece' target='_blank'>as we suspected...</a>
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:40 pm

Ouch. And ew, ouch again.

Can't say it was particularly unexpected, but still, that review is incredibly negative. She got it right about the 'Morrissey mafia' though.

I guess I'd still quite like to see it. It's The Smiths, after all.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:00 pm

The music aspect is something I'd want to see, definitely. I'd probably be bored by the acting, especially since there doesn't appear to be a storyline. Thankfully, the review of the music was good. I wonder how attendance has been and if the bombings will affect future shows. Not that it should.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:28 pm

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> WHAT is this?

this looks awful but very very entertaining, and could be made even better with a packet of werther's originals.

i am so going.
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:34 pm

Bye <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
elko
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:19 am

I am a theatre major and I must honestly say that if it came to SF I would be the first in line for tickets. I don't care if it would suck, honestly, I read something on it in a magazine in the market in october or november saying that it might go to NYC, which thoroughly boosts the chance of it coming to SF Ca.!!!!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to The Smiths