FOR SALE:

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby OrwellThatEndsWell » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Before auctioning this, I thought I'd let you fine people have first shout, and the opportunity to offer enormous sums of used notes for it.

Signed for me during the soundcheck before the 1st show of the 1985 'The Smiths In Scotland' tour at Irvine Magnum Centre. It's on a sheet of A4 depicting the two different backstage passes issued for the show. These sheets were handed out to the crew.

Morrissey signs his name holding the pen in his fist. Wanna buy this?<a href="http://bp2.blogger.com/_FaQK48yiQlM/R2E8CcqmE7I/AAAAAAAAAJs/uap4dCoAQg4/s1600-h/img021.jpg" target="_blank"> VIEW:</a>

Sale will include the backstage pass (the one on the right, pink fabric affair!) and the tour programme.

Email me at Noonan.McKane@Gmail.com
Last edited by OrwellThatEndsWell on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll purse it, aye the highway is my hope. His heart's not great that fears a little rope!
OrwellThatEndsWell
Advanced

Postby Truman Capote » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:09 pm

Orwell wrote:Before auctioning this, I thought I'd let you fine people have first shout, and the opportunity to offer enormous sums of used notes for it.

Signed for me during the soundcheck before the 1st show of the 1985 'The Smiths In Scotland' tour at Irvine Magnum Centre. It's on a sheet of A4 depicting the two different backstage passes issued for the show. These sheets were handed out to the crew.

Morrissey signs his name holding the pen in his fist. Wanna buy this?<a href="http://bp2.blogger.com/_FaQK48yiQlM/R2E8CcqmE7I/AAAAAAAAAJs/uap4dCoAQg4/s1600-h/img021.jpg" target="_blank"> VIEW:</a>

Sale will include the backstage pass (the one on the right, pink fabric affair!) and the tour programme.

and with Cecil Beaton's picture of my Truman Capote! Amazing.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby OrwellThatEndsWell » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:52 pm

Truman Capote wrote:<!--quoteo(post=42900:date=Dec 13 2007, 03:15 PM:name=Orwell)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Orwell @ Dec 13 2007, 03:15 PM) [snapback]42900[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Before auctioning this, I thought I'd let you fine people have first shout, and the opportunity to offer enormous sums of used notes for it.

Morrissey signs his name holding the pen in his fist. Wanna buy this?<a href="http://bp3.blogger.com/_FaQK48yiQlM/R2VbzjWKbdI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/OKTr5dU4LV0/s1600-h/img021.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW:</a>

and with Cecil Beaton's picture of my Truman Capote! Amazing.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->The cover of "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side", no less.
Last edited by OrwellThatEndsWell on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll purse it, aye the highway is my hope. His heart's not great that fears a little rope!
OrwellThatEndsWell
Advanced

Postby elko » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:14 pm

I'm afraid I'm too much in debit to consider buying....anything. Nice to see it though.
elko
Site Admin

Return to The Smiths