[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Good smiths website

Good smiths website

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:31 pm

It has all sorts including every morrissey interview (they are a very funny read) including loads of pictures

<a href='http://www.foreverill.com' target='_blank'>Forever Ill</a>
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby girl_afraid » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:00 pm

Oh, wow, thanks for that! If you click on the individual band members on the front page you get linked to their profiles from the MIM tourbook, like the ones for Mike+Andy Noonan posted. Johnny's favourite food is cheese! But how can Ziggy Stardust be one of his least favourite records?? <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/fishnet_monkey/' target='_blank'>-click-</a>

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine, it owes me a living
But ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
Oh, ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
No, we cannot cling to those dreams
Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno...
Under the iron bridge we kissed
And although I ended up with sore lips
It just wasn't like the old days anymore
No, it wasn't like those days
Am I still ill...?
girl_afraid
Smiths Nut!

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:49 pm

YAY! they have that amazing pic of them with the tulips that i have as my MSN pic <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:55 pm

"The lyrics I write are specifically genderless. I don't want to leave anybody out. Handsome is a word that people think is applied to males... but I know lots of handsome women. After all, there is such a thing as a pretty male." (Feb '84)

wow this sorts out my confusion with handsome devil. Thanks i love you all and this forum <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby elko » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:28 pm

Moved to Smiths forum.
elko
Site Admin

Postby tallulahtaurus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:27 pm

very good Johnny's favourite things to do are playing with the smiths and humping...his was even funnier than Morrissey's which is wrong somehow!!
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:01 pm

Funny thing, I've been regularly visiting this site for a very long time and have never discovered the personal files! So thank you, Girl_Afraid!
It is always nice to learn something new (or old) about The Smiths!
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Return to The Smiths