[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - The Complete Earsay Interview

The Complete Earsay Interview

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby Asleep » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Sorry if this has been posted before,but bloody hell i found it really weird it gave me a strange feeling in my stomach,some of the things he talks about are extremely similar to me,After listening to his songs for almost 3 years and being able to relate to most of them i obviosly new there was some kind of connection,but on the interview he has had similar experiences to mine, were as before i just thought he made those lyrics up but after hearing him i now no he probably didnt.I kind of wish i hadnt seen the intrview.
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oh, I can't help quoting you
Because everything that you said rings true </span>
</span>
Asleep
Advanced

Postby elko » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:03 pm

Sorry mate, but ...what?

If you're referring to a certain interview, I can't say I've seen/heard/read it.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:27 pm

here's the interview in written form

<a href='http://uk.geocities.com/tania_bunbury/rareintrvw.html' target='_blank'>earsay interview 84</a>

love

GU

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:31 pm

Sorry, I don't think this is the full 45 minute interview.

But still, better than nowt.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Asleep » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:36 pm

Yeah that one it feels as if morrissey stole my lyrics if you get me
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oh, I can't help quoting you
Because everything that you said rings true </span>
</span>
Asleep
Advanced

Postby Des » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:00 pm

if you can get hold of the full interview(ebay <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> ), well worth a look/listen
Des
Advanced

Return to The Smiths