[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Your Smiths Line Of The Day

Your Smiths Line Of The Day

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby rubygirl » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:59 am

Haven't had a dream in a long time
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:55 am

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Nov 17 2005, 09:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Nov 17 2005, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Haven't had a dream in a long time <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
that is a superb line.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby shoeless child » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:52 am

the good life is out there somewhere
shoeless child
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:12 am

He knows so much about these things...
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:37 pm

"amidst concrete and clay and general decay nature must still find a way"

"two icy cold hands conducting the way, it's the eskimo blood in my veins"

"i'm here with the cause, i'm holding the torch, in the corner of your room can you hear me?And when you're dancing and laughing and finally living, hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:00 am

* "I`D LIKE TO DROP MY TROUSERS TO THE QUEEN"

* "WHEN YOU SAY IT`S GONNA HAPPEN NOW... WELL, WHEN EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN?"
Last edited by Truman Capote on Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Why pamper life's complexity when the leather runs smooth on the passenger's seat...
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:53 pm

Will nature make a man of me yet?

(Well I hope not. Woman would be more accurate)
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby shoeless child » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:39 am

Time's tide will smother you
shoeless child
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:25 am

Oh, your face I can see and it's desperately kind, but what's at the back of your mind
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:36 am

Cash on the nail
It's just a fairytale
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby LCKv3 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:32 pm

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what i want
This time
LCKv3

Postby helmoz » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:37 pm

a double bed and a stalwart lover for sure
these are the riches of the poor

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:00 am

I'm here with a cause, I'm holding a torch in the corner of your room, can you hear me?...
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Des » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:35 pm

The passing of time leaves empty lives waiting to be filled
Des
Advanced

PreviousNext

Return to The Smiths