[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Found this on the web...

Found this on the web...

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby LawnboyLM » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:34 pm

Hey All, I found this tidbit on boltfolio.com, and I thought I'd share the wealth... cheers -LM
<a href='http://www.boltfolio.com/portfolio/video/permalink.jsp?contentId=5712&membername=howster' target='_blank'>http://www.boltfolio.com/portfolio/video/p...bername=howster</a>
LawnboyLM

Postby elko » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:06 pm

Nice find, and welcome to the forum. Any idea what it's from?

(Moved to the Smiths forum as it's a bit more relevant <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> )
elko
Site Admin

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:32 pm

it doesn't work for me - and I do have quicktime.

Im so disappointed I'm going to go on a drunken rampage.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Dave » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:06 pm

Man, I wish I was at that show so badly.
Dave
Advanced

Postby Dave » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:15 pm

Rourke's part at the end is so tight and amazing.
Dave
Advanced

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:24 pm

Don't think of my feelings, not being able to see it and all.

Joking.

What teh hell is up, though? my audioscrobbler has stopped working, it tookme 45 minutes to upload a song, and I can't see this. That's it i'm restarting my comp.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 pm

Al- it took a while to load for me. Try giving it a few minutes if you haven't already.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:31 am

*picks jaw off up table where it had unknowingly fallen to* Woooooooowwwwwww Andy really was gorgeous, wasn't he? Hehe, anywhom, that was amazing and wonderful and had me in awe the whole howeverthehelllong it lasted <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:34 am

What a treat.
Wow, I think this is the most flailing of arms I've seen Morrissey do!!! Not much of Johnny shown, still, thanks for sharing!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:18 pm

I saw it.

WOW.

yes, andy is quite nice
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Return to The Smiths