[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - My trip to Manchester

My trip to Manchester

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby carolyns_fingers » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:00 am

Hello all, here is a site I have made about my trip to manchester..
I hope you all enjoy..

and a very special tahnks to Grim O' Grady and Lynn...

<a href='http://reelaroundmanchester.tripod.com/' target='_blank'>http://reelaroundmanchester.tripod.com/</a>
carolyns_fingers
Regular

Postby Still Ill » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:13 am

What a great Christmas present!
I'm about to settle down for a bit and see your site, it looks great and I haven't been anywhere on it yet! <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:35 am

Nice pictures there, Jason. Did you and Jennifer get to see and do all that you planned during your trip? You might not have heard the end of it if you didn't post those pictures at the Old Iron Bridge! Some of those graffiti lines are very dear to me, too.
A couple of things: Who put the 'M' in Manchester took place in 2004. There's a link missing to our site. <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

Hullo. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by Still Ill on Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:36 am

Great site, glad you had a good trip. Love this picture:-

(A link to here wouldn't go amiss, by the way <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->)
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:07 pm

Hehe, kissing under the iron bridge, nice site mate. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:26 pm

Cool trip, I'd love to go sometime <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:58 am

that graffiti is something special. I am going to add mine on the iron bridge in the not to distant future. Will sign it BARDOFMANCHESTER. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby carolyns_fingers » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:33 pm

when you add your graffiti, please take a picture if possible... I would love to see and add it to my site..
thanks
Jason
carolyns_fingers
Regular

Return to The Smiths