[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - there is a light on shameless

there is a light on shameless

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby Grim O'Grady » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:23 am

it was played in the pub, as the background music in the scene with Kev & his x-wife, Kev was in his classic Man City shirt! Although the actor that plays him (Dean Lennox Kelly) is actualy a scouser & supports Liverpool.
The episode will be shown again next Tuesday on channel 4. (UK)

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby robin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:26 pm

is this the episode that was on last night on E4? I was kinda watching it last night but making tea and doing coursework...

<a href='http://www.myspace.com/istillcare' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.com/istillcare</a>
robin

Postby thischarmingman » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:18 pm

yeh I clocked that. got all excited!
Here is London, giddy London
Is it home of the free, or what?
thischarmingman
Advanced

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:15 pm

I thought I heard Moz's voice...but I have really bad hearing

Not quite as good as 'girl afraid' on 'honey we're killing the kids', though
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby thischarmingman » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:12 pm

vaguely off topic, but also notice smiths songs playing fairly often in the pub on 'early doors' with craig cash from the royle family.
Here is London, giddy London
Is it home of the free, or what?
thischarmingman
Advanced

Postby Asleep » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:41 pm

All so of topic slightly on Sugar Rush which was on C4 last year they played Thats entertainment by Morrissey.Which was exciting <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oh, I can't help quoting you
Because everything that you said rings true </span>
</span>
Asleep
Advanced

Postby elko » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:44 pm

This Charming Man was on Basil Brush once.
elko
Site Admin

Postby JaneSays » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:29 pm

Yeh i noticed that, the episode started with there she goes right?
JaneSays
Supreme

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:27 pm

There was an English show called Blackpool on Aussie tv a while ago, in which the characters randomly broke out into "The Boy With the Thorn in His Side", which made me squeal <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Return to The Smiths