Moz - The Prophet?

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby sonandheir » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:56 pm

<a href='http://home.cogeco.ca/~morrissey/' target='_blank'>http://home.cogeco.ca/~morrissey/</a>

I'm not quite sure what to make of this website. <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->

What do you think ...? <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Bref » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:47 pm

Very interesting but I don't buy it really. That alma matters link was so tenuous, although the 'there is a light' piece was eerily resonant! Very sceptical <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:51 pm

HAHAHAH! This website again??? Wasn't this up here, like, end of the summer before last or something? Aaaah, I love this site...cracks me up. Aah, vegans, aliens, and Alma Matters.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:30 pm

HAH! That's brilliant! I love conspiracy theories! They're hilarious!

To think that guy spends all his time trying to tie up all these coincidences <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->

Anyone know where to find a site on the "Paul McCartney was decapitated and replaced with a look alike" theory?

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:21 pm

haha i think ive seen this before. but it never gets less funny! youve gotta admire the guy for the effort he's put into it tho! im quite upset he's decided not to share the rest of the 'evidence', i guess itd proably be faaaaar too incriminating though <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> aaw poor guy! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Return to The Smiths