Smiths Videos

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby HandsomeDevil » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:06 pm

Heres a cool site with lots of Smiths videos on
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/results?search=the+smiths&search_type=search_videos&search=Search' target='_blank'>youtube.com</a>
HandsomeDevil
Supreme

Postby elko » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Great find!
elko
Site Admin

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:56 pm

<!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> I have been looking for 'the boy with the thorn in his side' promo for ages!

I have the TOTP performance, but I don't know why it wasn't complied. It's sooo cheesy!
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:16 pm

who are the smiths??

WE ARE THE SMITHS
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:12 pm

the videos for reel around the fountain and headmaster rituals are amazing, seriously people, moz looking fabulous! good site, thanks handsome devil! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:03 pm

Great site! <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> I hadn't seen all the videos before.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:15 pm

ooh wow, hooray!
btw reedy, like ur avatar!

PS ha ha, they spelt morrissey's name wrong in the datarun ("who are the smiths?") one!
Last edited by helmoz on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:29 pm

haha yeah and also called him Paul didnt they?! haha oh well. he was a bit scary in the who are the smiths one actually! anyone else notice that?! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:20 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Feb 3 2006, 07:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Feb 3 2006, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> haha yeah and also called him Paul didnt they?! haha oh well. he was a bit scary in the who are the smiths one actually! anyone else notice that?! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
yeah, maybe they were confusing him with paul morrissey, who directed the film "flesh" (the cover of the first album is from a still from it).
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:21 pm

Cool find, does anyone know where the William performance on top of the pops can be found?
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:15 pm

Who are the Smiths?
Why- terrifying puppets, thats who!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:24 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Bref+Feb 3 2006, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bref @ Feb 3 2006, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Cool find, does anyone know where the William performance on top of the pops can be found? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
i have that in quicktime movie format on my pc, if you want it.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby HandsomeDevil » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:23 am

Glad everyone likes the site, I must say I REALLY like the 'I love 1984' mini documentary video - as well as the headmaster ritual vid.
HandsomeDevil
Supreme

Postby JaneSays » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:05 am

Yeh tis a cool site this, I still havent worked out how to actually download the videos though (etc by viewing source and the likes) <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
JaneSays
Supreme

Postby Bref » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:18 pm

yes helmoz i do!

callousknife@hotmail.com

thanks!
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to The Smiths