Smiths Videos

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby helmoz » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:42 pm

does anyone have the link to the alternative video for TCM? it has a guy in black-and-white film, the band in colour, moz looking into water at the start and throwing flowers on the floor at the end. i saw it once and can't find it now... :(
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:04 pm

Yeah the intro is reckognisable.. although ive never seen it before... strange :/
<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby JaneSays » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:14 pm

helmoz wrote:does anyone have the link to the alternative video for TCM? it has a guy in black-and-white film, the band in colour, moz looking into water at the start and throwing flowers on the floor at the end. i saw it once and can't find it now... :(

Aye, that was my video. My account got deleted because I was sharing some copyrighted non-Smiths stuff, you should download the 'Arsenal' programme from smithstorrents, as that's where I got it from. Alternatively you could hold out until Monday coz someone's offering to up a bunch of smiths vids and I'm sure I saw that included, which should be presenter-less...
JaneSays
Supreme

Previous

Return to The Smiths