[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Which Smiths Song Are You?

Which Smiths Song Are You?

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby elko » Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:50 pm

Find out which Smiths song you are <a href='http://quizilla.com/users/goddamngenius/quizzes/Which%20Smiths%20Song%20Are%20You%3F/' target='_blank'>here.</a>
I'm Cemetry Gates, apparently.

elko
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:35 pm

I'm The Queen Is Dead! How do you stumble across these sites, Elko? Fun little quiz. I still want to submit a picture to The Illustrated Smiths.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:51 pm

Umm I found that on Google becase I was trying to find how far down this site was in the results.
(If you search for 'strangeways' this site is 11th, and searching for 'the smiths fans forum' its top. Couldn't find it searching for 'the smiths' though, gave up after page 9.
elko
Site Admin

Postby girl_afraid » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:39 pm

Heehee, I'm That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore!

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You're hurting...bad. Whimper in the dark for awhile and you'll be alright....Moz made a whole life out of it, after all.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's quite amusing...
<a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/fishnet_monkey/' target='_blank'>-click-</a>

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine, it owes me a living
But ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
Oh, ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
No, we cannot cling to those dreams
Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno...
Under the iron bridge we kissed
And although I ended up with sore lips
It just wasn't like the old days anymore
No, it wasn't like those days
Am I still ill...?
girl_afraid
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:58 am

I am Cemetary Gates, because I am "smarter than other people, with their trite romanticized ideas about things. You have a wicked sense of satire", how painfully true *grin*
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby chrisarclark » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:22 am

'Cemetry Gates'- but iwouldnt trust a page that cant even spell the songs correctly.
"I'm just passing through here on my way to somewhere civilized and maybe I'll even arrive, maybe I'll even arrive..."
chrisarclark
Advanced

Postby girl_afraid » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:22 pm

Good point.

I read a review of one of Morrissey's gigs, and they tried to show off by calling him "Stephen" Patrick Morrissey. Excellent researching there, boys...
<a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/fishnet_monkey/' target='_blank'>-click-</a>

I dunno...
Am I still ill...?
girl_afraid
Smiths Nut!

Postby tallulahtaurus » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:16 am

Ah I'm the Cemetary Gates too. Doh!!
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mal_Adjusted » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:41 pm

HOW SOON IS NOW?
Mal_Adjusted
Advanced

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:55 am

Speaking of Smiths songs...www.morrisseyringtones.com is amazing! It is the exact notes you use on Composer to get Smiths/Morrissey ring tones! I now have Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before as my ringtone *grin* and I did it alllll by myself!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby girl_afraid » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:20 pm

Ooh, that's really groovy! Only my phone is weird and doesn't have a composer thing <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->

I downloaded Irish Blood, English Heart, and it is shamefully crap. You can just about tell it's the song, but none of it seems to fit together properly! Like, it jumps randomly around the song. Very odd, and I wasted £3 on that. My friend found a good one of This Charming Man, but I don't know where he got it from. <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->

I dunno...
Am I still ill...?
girl_afraid
Smiths Nut!

Postby mawkish » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:36 am

"You're "How Soon Is Now?" ! Everyone likes you but you still can't seem to get a date. Be patient, damn it, and stay out those clubs. They're danmed depressing...."

haha
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm
mawkish

Postby Black & Gold » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:31 pm

You're "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"! You're hurting...bad. Whimper in the dark for awhile and you'll be alright....Moz made a whole life out of it, after all.

<!--emo&:huh:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Yes, we may be hidden by rags
But we have something they'll never have
And if the people stare
Then, the people stare
Oh I really don't know
And I really don't care
Black & Gold
Regular

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:19 pm

wow i didnt know there was this much threads ( i found out by changing last 90 days to the beginning <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> ) on here before, must look back

but wasent cemetry gates a spelling error anyways?
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Bobby » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:59 pm

I'm The Queen Is Dead! Coooooooool!!!!!!!!!!
<span style='color:blue'>"Leave me alone because I'm alright, dad just surprised to still be on my own...."</span>

Bobby
Advanced

Next

Return to The Smiths