Is this the biggest smiths board?

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby convergence » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:14 pm

Sorry, i'm new to the whole smiths/morrissey message board scene. I found this board through a radiohead board and I'm wondering if it's the biggest? not that i'd leave you guys but i'm just wondering <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
convergence
Advanced

Postby Bref » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:20 pm

I don't think so, I think shoplifters union is bigger, but someone else will know for definite. I came across this forum through Wikipedia
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:20 pm

i dont know about being the biggest but its clearly the best <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo--> hehe
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:27 pm

I guess Elko would know. I've never even heard of Shoplifters union.. <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> But I don't mind, I like it here. <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby sonandheir » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:37 pm

I wasn't aware the Shoplifters Union had a forum ... <!--emo&:mellow:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby elko » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Bref+Feb 17 2006, 05:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bref @ Feb 17 2006, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I don't think so, I think shoplifters union is bigger, but someone else will know for definite. I came across this forum through Wikipedia<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Where is that? Bear in mind this quote from the Shoplifters Union FAQ:-
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Q: Is there a forum for fans of The Smiths and Morrissey?
A: Yes. The Strangeways - The Smiths' Fan's Forum.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I can't really be sure, but I think this is the biggest Smiths specific one. The Bowlie forum has a dedicated Smiths forum that is probably just as busy as here, and obviously there are plenty of busy Moz forums.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Bref » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:18 pm

Sorry, I thought it had a forum <!--emo&:doh:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:25 pm

This is definitelly the best Smiths' forum, and all the people here are very nice, very charming.... <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo--> I love this people.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:51 pm

There are quite a few Smiths groups through Yahoo. I think this is the only active forum out there not attached to anything like Yahoo or Google or other 'group'.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:00 pm

If anyone is a member of any of the Smiths groups, a link to here would be much appreciated - the more the merrier, as they say.
elko
Site Admin

Return to The Smiths