vs robbie

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:48 pm

i think moz looks more amusing than mysterious. i found a great dvd today in virgin with him on the cover bashing a tambourine and looking very pleased with himself!

as for robbie, i really can't stand people who are full of themselves, although granted i'm sure he was told to have that image. but i never thought partciularly sleazy : /
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:58 pm

if robbie was a ird he would be known as a slut....he has had his fair share of women...odd for a bloke who cant find his soul mate
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:42 am

Finally, a moment to see who this Robbie Williams is all about. I'm familiar with his name and nothing else. His website is a lousy one, to begin with. I guess he kind of reminds me of the other Robbie, of Matchbox Twenty, gone solo. Or George Michael. His level of fame, and looks make me think of Ryan Seacrest also. Simply put, his style of power-pop ballads just doesn't interest me. Learned more about Guy Chambers too, who's had a career of sorts.
Last edited by Still Ill on Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Disco_dancer_in_a_coma » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:47 pm

I hear about Robbie Williams all the time, but I've never heard any of his music.

Is that because I'm OLD, or because I'm American? LOL.
Disco_dancer_in_a_coma
Regular

Postby Grim O'Grady » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:22 am

Disco_dancer_in_a_coma wrote:I hear about Robbie Williams all the time, but I've never heard any of his music.

Is that because I'm OLD, or because I'm American? LOL.

it's because you are lucky! :D

I work with this woman who went to see him Paris, she showed me some of the gig she recorded on her phone, he's a terrible singer live but because the audience try to drown him out I suppose he gets away with it! He dosen't even dance hardly these days either, how soon he let his take that skills go to pot eh?

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:22 am

Robbie has made some ok music but it is for the popularist masses ..... question is when do people tire of him and the likes of madonna? We know we will never get sick of Moz but will they have their fill of Rob when he loses his looks!
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby atomium » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:58 pm

“Æsj-Bæsj” – I hate Robbie Williams and I’ve got no respect for his music.
atomium
Supreme

Previous

Return to Morrissey