Boycott Moz

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:50 am

Alabaster Crashes Down wrote:there's lots of things i'd like to do to morrissey, but boycotting him is not one of them.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:31 am

well, pashy, it's true...
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:44 am

Alabaster Crashes Down wrote:there's lots of things i'd like to do to morrissey, but boycotting him is not one of them.

:lol:
WANNA TELL US ABOUT THOSE THINGS?
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm

Alabaster Crashes Down wrote:well, pashy, it's true...

I don't doubt it for a minute :P :P
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:50 pm

Truman Capote wrote:<!--quoteo(post=39780:date=Mar 26 2007, 07:10 PM:name=Alabaster Crashes Down)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alabaster Crashes Down @ Mar 26 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]39780[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
there's lots of things i'd like to do to morrissey, but boycotting him is not one of them.

:lol:
WANNA TELL US ABOUT THOSE THINGS?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i'll tell you on msn, some of them are not repeatable on here, some of the members reading this might be under 18.

No i jest, If moz appeared on my doorstep naked I would turn him away, really. I'm not that, having sex with pensioners :P
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Eight of nine lives » Fri May 18, 2007 8:34 am

chrisarclark wrote:juste posting to let anyone who is interested know that ihav created a new group on facebook called "Boycott Moz" for all those jilted fans disappointed by Morrissey's statement last year in which he declared he would not be touring in Canada. anyone who would like to join is welcome.

Wait, so Morrissey won't come to Canada because the government sanctions the murder of over 300,000 baby seals for profit and HE needs to be boycotted?

I think you need to set your sights on someone else, because I also live in Canada and I don't blame him one bit. I blame the government and those who profit from the seal hunt, not Morrissey for standing up to it.
Eight of nine lives
Regular

Postby Ishihara » Fri May 18, 2007 3:26 pm

chrisarclark wrote:juste posting to let anyone who is interested know that ihav created a new group on facebook called "Boycott Moz" for all those jilted fans disappointed by Morrissey's statement last year in which he declared he would not be touring in Canada. anyone who would like to join is welcome.

Here is a really good reason to boycott Moz.
Boycotting Moz will eventually lead to a Smiths reunion.

Financially Morrissey doesn't need to do a reunion, so he can afford to be smug and bitter toward the other guys. No matter if you think his attitude is justified or not, it's what's preventing him from even considering a reunion. So if all his fans were to completely cut off his money, refusing to buy his music, go to his shows, etc. He will be forced to participate in a reunion. Who knows he might actually lighten up and enjoy it and perhaps even a new Smiths album.

Check out what Moz has to say about money in his interview.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-lwDJY5vVY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-lwDJY5vVY</a>
I believe this is a core value for him that has not changed.

However, after being exposed to fans at solow, I lost all hope of this idea ever gaining ground. These people worship Moz as if he was the golden calf. If this continues the future of Morrissey shows will include a foot kissing ceremony. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnXz2pjzIfg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnXz2pjzIfg</a> YUK!
...Ishiara has spoken!
ImageImageImage
Ishihara
Supreme

Previous

Return to Morrissey