Madonna and her son ripped by Morrissey!

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Truman Capote » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:15 am

Copy and Paste from Morrissey-SoLow:

Morrissey lashed out at Madonna -- and her adopted son David! -- at his concert in Norfolk, Virginia, last night, 24Sizzler.com has exclusively learned.

According to 24Sizzler.com's spy, the eco-friendly rocker told concert-goers about fur-loving Madonna,

<!--coloro:#000099--><span style="color:#000099"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->"I wouldn't be surprised if she [Madonna] made that African boy into a coat and wore him ... for 15 minutes, and then threw it away."<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Morrissey balanced his unkind words for Madonna, with kind words for PETA, which he supports: "You haven't even heard what I'm gratified about yet," said the singer, reports the 24Sizzler.com spy. "I'm very gratified to be so close to the international headquarters of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals."

I think that was a very funny comment, I was missing this kind of comments. Some people say he sounds like a racist pig. What do you people think about this?
Last edited by Truman Capote on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am

They are of eqaul age Moz and Mad... she is an untalented wreck though!

Also, Guess Moz and Pete Burnes' relationship faltered after Pete's monkey-hair coat antics.
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Racist?! I don't see how race comes into it, his point is that by the way she behaves (i.e. wearing fur), he wouldn't trust her to raise an adopted child...
elko
Site Admin

Postby Truman Capote » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:36 am

elko wrote:Racist?! I don't see how race comes into it, his point is that by the way she behaves (i.e. wearing fur), he wouldn't trust her to raise an adopted child...

Yes, I agree with you, but some people see racism everywhere. If this paranoia continues, we won't even be able to talk.
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Eight of nine lives » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:09 am

It's a very funny and very true comment. It's very 'fashionable' for many celebrities to adopt poor, black kids. It's so 'lovely' and 'caring' and quit the trend! Morrissey was just saying what many of us (including me) are thinking. I love it.
Eight of nine lives
Regular

Return to Morrissey