Latest Morrissey news

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Re: Latest Morrissey news

Postby Boxguy » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:50 am

chicken wrote:And I won't bother making any references to a "seven inch single"
:P

I was expecting references to an LP. :lol:
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 am

My remark refers to the fact that he may needed to use a full FL so that his pubes at least would be covered as well ... Although OK, I must admit when a girl's curls peek out of the bikini pants, I can find it slightly arrousing :oops: so I guess it works the same way with those who fall for men...

Anyway, I am curious if the likes of Walmart are going to sell this single without at least censoring the sleeve picture...
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lorimoz » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 am

Not really a Morrissey news, but a request :mrgreen:

Is anybody here from New Zealand ?
Would "you" be so kind and buy me a copy of Rip It Up ( Feb/March issue) magazine with a Morrissey interview ?

I have PayPal so I will pay for the magazine + PP ( and a beer if you are coming to any of the gigs in the Uk
I am attending).....

Nobody loves us
Lorimoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 am

We used to have a few Aussie members and one member from NZ, but they have all been inactive for quite a while. Browsing through the member list should point you to their profiles, if you then send them an email they may be even tempted to visit the forum again. One member was from New Zealand for sure but she only made a few posts. Maybe send her a PM and she may meanwhile be tempted to give the forum a new try.

The Australia based members were more active, at least several of them, but they also have been inactive for a long while. Hopefully Moz touring these countries wakes up the sleepers and tempts them to return to the forum. Or maybe it even gets us an influx of new members from the southern hemisphere...
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Cracked Pleasures wrote:We used to have a few Aussie members and one member from NZ, but they have all been inactive for quite a while. Browsing through the member list should point you to their profiles, if you then send them an email they may be even tempted to visit the forum again. One member was from New Zealand for sure but she only made a few posts. Maybe send her a PM and she may meanwhile be tempted to give the forum a new try.

The Australia based members were more active, at least several of them, but they also have been inactive for a long while. Hopefully Moz touring these countries wakes up the sleepers and tempts them to return to the forum. Or maybe it even gets us an influx of new members from the southern hemisphere...

When I was living in Australia I tried PMing the members from that country and never heard back from them... which sucks because how cool of a member meet up would that have been>
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Morrissey