Interview

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby rubygirl » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:24 pm

I haven't seen this next interview on any Smiths-dedicated site, so I thought s.o. might wanna give it a read...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'> THE FILE ON: Morrissey
of The Smiths </span></span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>Name: </span>
Morrissey - that's my surname really but I hate my Christian name so I never tell anyone what it is.
<span style='color:purple'>Date of Birth: </span>
22nd May 1959
<span style='color:purple'>Place of Birth: </span>
Manchester
<span style='color:purple'>Height: </span>
5 foot 11 inches
<span style='color:purple'>Favourite smell: </span>
Apricot. Or money.
<span style='color:purple'>If you'd been born in a previous life, who would you have been?</span>
Clifton Webb. He was an old screen actor who played an eccentric character called Mr Belvedere. He was always very stern and grumpy with everyone. I might easily have been him in a previous life.
<span style='color:green'>What's the first thing you do when you wake up? </span>
I dive straight into the kitchen for food - usually wholemeal toast washed down with a few buckets of tea.
<span style='color:green'>Have you ever been in hospital? </span>
As a child I had a serious stomach problem. I was a mass of stitches at the age of three. I had to stay in hospital for years and years. But, as you may have guessed, I survived.
<span style='color:green'>What's the silliest item of clothing you've ever worn?</span>
Loons. Big baggy trousers that were very fashionable a few years ago. They were terrible!
<span style='color:green'>Have you got any phobias? </span>
There are so many. I'm very short sighted and I think my main phobia is a fear of falling downstairs.
<span style='color:green'>Any allergies? </span>
<span style='color:green'>Onions. They make me pass out.
If you could be a character in a TV soap opera, who would you choose?</span>
Bilko. He's got such endless appeal. You couldn't possibly imagine him sitting at home being depressed.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:29 pm

I thought he was taller than that - I guess it's just his lanky frame.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:30 pm

I've never seen that. have you seen the first ever smiths interview, on the arcane old wardrobe where morrissey is still called steven and andy rourke isnt yet in the band?
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:30 pm

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I thought he was taller than that - I guess it's just his lanky frame. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

M <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> e too - he does seem to be taller...

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I've never seen that. have you seen the first ever smiths interview, on the arcane old wardrobe where morrissey is still called steven and andy rourke isnt yet in the band? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yep - it's a nice read, that first interview.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Return to Morrissey