Rare tracks

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby elko » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:49 pm

I got the Vini Reilly vocal version of Hairdresser On Fire around a week ago, and have grown to absolutely adore it. I will confess to never having heard the original (!), but I don't see how Mozzer could beat Reilly's Mark E. Smith style of half-trying/half-laughing. It's wonderful.
Last edited by elko on Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Truman Capote » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:43 am

PLEASE HELP THE CAUSE, love it!
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby chrisarclark » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:48 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jul 30 2005, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jul 30 2005, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I got the Vini Reilly vocal version of Hairdresser On Fire around a week ago, and have grown to absolutely adore it. I will confess to never having heard the original (!), but I don't see how Mozzer could beat Reilly's Mark E. Smith style of half-trying/half-laughing. It's wonderful. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
ohchrist, elk- get the proper Moz version. it beats the hell out of that stupid demo and is one of Moz's most quinessential tracks.
"I'm just passing through here on my way to somewhere civilized and maybe I'll even arrive, maybe I'll even arrive..."
chrisarclark
Advanced

Postby elko » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:00 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-chrisarclark+Aug 7 2005, 10:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chrisarclark @ Aug 7 2005, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jul 30 2005, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jul 30 2005, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I got the Vini Reilly vocal version of Hairdresser On Fire around a week ago, and have grown to absolutely adore it. I will confess to never having heard the original (!), but I don't see how Mozzer could beat Reilly's Mark E. Smith style of half-trying/half-laughing. It's wonderful. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
ohchrist, elk- get the proper Moz version. it beats the hell out of that stupid demo and is one of Moz's most quinessential tracks. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I have since heard it. I love them both.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:37 pm

Hey i havent heard anyone at all talk about Micheals Bone's its just such a great song one of his best songs period!

anyone agree/disagree?
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Rodchenko » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:24 pm

Yeah Michaels Bones is real nice, but not really a rare track is it?
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:31 pm

yeah but not everyone will have the extra tracks version of viva hate do they??

baz
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Rodchenko » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:21 pm

<!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> Perhaps not...
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Morrissey