If you could, would you meet Morrissey?

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby elko » Sun May 22, 2005 4:54 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Noonan McKane+May 21 2005, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Noonan McKane @ May 21 2005, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-elko+Mar 29 2005, 02:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Mar 29 2005, 02:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'd quite like to meet him, but I'm not overly bothered. I'd actually rather meet any of the other Smiths. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Did you build this, using the new 'ENORMOFIBBER 2000'?
It's turned out nice, man.....

Come on! Arse. Right, you can meet just one of 'em. Which one?

I did meet Morrissey, in September 1985.

Miserable twat. Never said a bloody word. Wish that Johnny had come over. Bet he'd have been well cool...

No, really. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
What?! Morrissey, miserable?

I think I've said this before, I don't find Morrissey that interesting. Johnny would be the top choice, then Rourke probably (I've always wanted to know how much input he really had), possibly a tie for third place between Mike and Mozzer.

And if I wanted to know owt about him, I think I'd find out much more asking one of The Other Three than him himself.
elko
Site Admin

Postby chicken » Sun May 22, 2005 11:40 pm

i'd meet up with him.
here's the thing: we all have our gifts, his just happens to be in the craft of music. if he wanted to be pretentious about it, i'd listen with a stone face and proceed to launch into stories of therapy i've done with people. perhaps i'm being pretentious myself, but i suspect it takes more moral fortitude to do therapy than to perform.......afterall, we can all bask when the spotlight is on us, but when we have to fous the light on others, it becomes a different story--to become completely and absolutely and wholly outside of yourself is a sincere challenge.

i suspect he's just as 'normal' as any one of us.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Mon May 23, 2005 9:14 am

My dad really liked this singer when he was a kid, my dad really wanted to meet him,
but it turned out the guy was an absolute prick rude, full of himself etc.
He told me that when I wanted to meet 'David Byrne' from "Talking Heads". I used to idolise him so much I nearly called my hamster David, then my brother forced me to call him Ian Beale from Eastenders because of the advantage of him having a chip shop.

ITS A SICK WORLD PEOPLE!

But, if Morrissey was in a restaurant and I was their, I would just want to be sure I was in a Smiths tshirt or Morrissey tshirt for him to acknowledge me as a fan.
I see him everyday, I have thousands of pictures of him, I have his albums, I sing his words, his words sink in on me, its true, I would like to meet him. I'd feel more at ease with the other Smithsmen though, I don't know why, and they are just as importnat to the band as Mozzer was. But 'It takes pieces to build a jigsaw'.

Miserableliar,
Last edited by Miserable Liar on Mon May 23, 2005 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon May 23, 2005 6:57 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Beorn_J+May 9 2005, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beorn_J @ May 9 2005, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> most definetly not, he's too special a person to meet <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
yes exactly! it wouldnt be right! im sure moz wouldnt want to meet oscar wilde! and also i would probably pass out or say something really stupid! would be great to have a really good conversation but its best that he is unreachable hehe! <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue May 24, 2005 4:47 am

i'd urge you all to consider the fact that MOZ does NOT fart perfume!!! his blood is just as red as yours.

be very careful with the pedestal you place under others; the more they fall, the less you are.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue May 24, 2005 5:00 am

That's classic. Great liners there, chicken. But ain't it the truth...
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Morrissey