New Album Almost Complete!!

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Perfect Drug » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:37 am

I like the title <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby scavenger » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:56 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Oct 9 2005, 06:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Oct 9 2005, 06:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I like the title <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Finally!! I was beginning to think I was the only one. Thank you Perfect Drug. <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Oh, but don't mention love
I'd hate the pain of the strain all over again
A rush and a push and the land that
We stand on is ours
It has been before
So why can't it be now?
And people who are weaker than you or I
They take what they want from life
scavenger
Supreme

Postby Grim O'Grady » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:01 am

no disrespect but I still think it's ROTTen <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> mind you he got away with kill uncle
maybe we ought to think up our own suitable titles eh?

mine would be...
still fighting, still life

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Perfect Drug » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:18 pm

oh, well. That's opinions for ya.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby rEEdy^^ » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:34 pm

wow, a new morrissey album, looking forward to it!!
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby WordsAsOldAsSin » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:06 pm

i cant decide if i like the title or not but i dont care too much if the album is good, im really looking forward to this and i do hope that it will be his best album yet , but im a wishful thinker too much of the time.
Love is Natural and Real
But not for such as you and I, my love
WordsAsOldAsSin
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:16 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-WordsAsOldAsSin+Oct 10 2005, 08:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WordsAsOldAsSin @ Oct 10 2005, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i cant decide if i like the title or not but i dont care too much if the album is good, im really looking forward to this and i do hope that it will be his best album yet , but im a wishful thinker too much of the time. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
hehe yes its hard to tell from teh ttiel what its gona be like, but we all know we'll go and buy it anyway even if we dont like it! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:08 am

<!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Oct 10 2005, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Oct 10 2005, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-WordsAsOldAsSin+Oct 10 2005, 08:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WordsAsOldAsSin @ Oct 10 2005, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i cant decide if i like the title or not but i dont care too much if the album is good, im really looking forward to this and i do hope that it will be his best album yet , but im a wishful thinker too much of the time. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
hehe yes its hard to tell from teh ttiel what its gona be like, but we all know we'll go and buy it anyway even if we dont like it! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
huh? buy it? havnty u heard of illegal downloads? only kidding, theres nothing like having the original when it comes to the smiths or Morrissey <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:49 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rEEdy^^+Oct 11 2005, 08:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEEdy^^ @ Oct 11 2005, 08:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Oct 10 2005, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Oct 10 2005, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-WordsAsOldAsSin+Oct 10 2005, 08:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WordsAsOldAsSin @ Oct 10 2005, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i cant decide if i like the title or not but i dont care too much if the album is good, im really looking forward to this and i do hope that it will be his best album yet , but im a wishful thinker too much of the time. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
hehe yes its hard to tell from teh ttiel what its gona be like, but we all know we'll go and buy it anyway even if we dont like it! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
huh? buy it? havnty u heard of illegal downloads? only kidding, theres nothing like having the original when it comes to the smiths or Morrissey <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> how awful to even think of such a thing as illegal downloads! shame on u! hehe yes it is indeed better to have the cd itself, tho it did cos rather a lot to get the whole collection haha! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> tho its not so good as i have rather a lot of obsessions with bands so i also have to have all of thier cds too and aaah so much money haha!
Last edited by this_charming_girl on Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:35 am

i only download albums which are o.k and not worth buying, i have just bought the Meat is murder album on cd for my car and it is well worth the money!
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Previous

Return to Morrissey