criminal corner

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Mozzerella » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:45 pm

Heheh. Great thread! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:44 am

here's some from Jasons page

is that any better, I've saved them to photobucket?
cheers

love

Grim
Last edited by Grim O'Grady on Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Girl Unafraid » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:49 am

Not sure why the pictures aren't showing up anymore, but i did see one, and I think it was graffiti on the outside of the Salford Lads Club?

Well I do hope I'm wrong, as we know that the Club was in danger of being bulldozed a couple of years back and was saved by National Lottery funding, and to graffiti this building is just wrong, especially as there is a Smiths tribute room inside for you to leave your comments or anything else you want to.

Not sure how much it's gonna cost THEM to have this repainted, but a donation to the Roof Fund is probably in order, along with an apologetic e-mail. Hope this link works, otherwise google Salford Lads Club and go to the "donations" page.

<a href='http://www.salfordladsclub.org.uk/index.php/Section15.html' target='_blank'>donate to SLC</a>

Let's hope the SLC remains intact for many years to come!

Girl Unafraid
Advanced

Postby Girl Unafraid » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:35 pm

I found another one.. I have no objection to making marks on pavement, I pay me council tax same as the next person, eh no?

Anyway, I got chased by the shopkeeper for doing it, and they've recovered it now <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->

Girl Unafraid
Advanced

Postby madmancmonkey » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:02 am

Girlunafraid .... its better to have Smiths graffiti adorning a building than 'Shazz loves Lee' but I take your point.
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby Asleep » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:53 pm

I havent done any graffti lyrics unfortunately or ever seen any smiths ones but if i did i could imagine my self getting an amazing buzz. I stole a A3 size How Soon is now poster of a wall in club once it was John Peel Day <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oh, I can't help quoting you
Because everything that you said rings true </span>
</span>
Asleep
Advanced

Postby Girl Unafraid » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:07 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Asleep+Jan 10 2006, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asleep @ Jan 10 2006, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I  stole a A3 size How Soon is now poster of a wall in club once it was John Peel Day <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
stealing a Smiths poster, that seals your name forever as a fun lovin' crim in this corner! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Girl Unafraid
Advanced

Postby Still Ill » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:50 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Grim O'Grady+Oct 13 2005, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grim O'Grady @ Oct 13 2005, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Image

and another <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

best to start em off young..

love

GU<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
How adorable, is he your youngling, GU?
But yes, best to start them off young. Except that know I'm starting to get the roll of the eyes that must surely read "Moz this, Smiths that!". <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->

Your recent pic's a good one too. I can just make out 'Moz'. I'm sure I'm romanticizing this, but the Morrissey graffitti looks better there in the UK than I imagine it would over here.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Girl Unafraid » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:36 pm

yes he's the younger of the two, mind you he's aged a tad since that pic, bless him!
Girl Unafraid
Advanced

Previous

Return to Morrissey