30 UK Moz dates next year

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby rEEdy^^ » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:19 am

oh and its £180 for a seat at the front....im the furthest away and its £77

but it is at the symphony hall
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:20 pm

WHAT??!!!! how do u have ur brum ticket?! it says they go on sale at 8.55 on the 27th??!!! explain yourself!!!! <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:22 pm

iv been conned...the website i got them from is a touting website
its all a big con....
luckily i got to cancel it before they got my money...BASTARDS!!!

they sell tickets at a rediculoous price and then cancel last minute

dont, repeat DO NOT buy tickets till next friday for brum!

thank god i canceled
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:24 pm

Where's the best place to buy them then? Gigsandtours? NME? Ticketmaster?

All the London gigs are sold out.
<div align="center">Image</div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby helmoz » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:00 am

i have no idea which is best to buy from - i wanted to ask that same question! hopefully someone will find this thread and answer...

half these ticket sites are fucking impossible to navigate!

i was thinking of going to truro as it looks a lot closer on the map than cheltenham, but looking at train timetables theres a lot more stops between truro and exeter than between exeter and cheltenham, so the journey length is actually about the same. im going to work out stuff like which journey is cheapest, which interferes with my timetable least, etc.
also ive noticed that i might miss the last train back <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--> so if i need a b&b then whichever town is cheapest will also be a factor!
Last edited by helmoz on Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:48 pm

Balls, I have an annoying feeling that something will go wrong ordering these tickets, like Ticketmaster not accepting a Visa Electron card, or something. <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo-->
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby Still Ill » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:49 pm

There seems to be so much confusion and disgust over trying to get tickets. And the scandal regarding ebay to top it off. Considering he's playing so many more dates it's appalling that it's and it's still virtually impossible to get tickets. Could only mean tons of people are planning to see him. (And who was it that said they're just 'tagging along' to see Moz?!!!) Personally, I've never had a problem getting tickets through Tickemaster.
Good luck to any of you trying to get tickets. <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby thischarmingman » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:31 pm

i rang the palladium direct not long after they went on sale and they all gone. Gutted. Im contemplating paying a tout over the odds on ebay.
Here is London, giddy London
Is it home of the free, or what?
thischarmingman
Advanced

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:49 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Jan 25 2006, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Jan 25 2006, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Personally, I've never had a problem getting tickets through Tickemaster.
<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Do they definitely accept debit cards?

Because the site says: ''Phones
Ticketmaster's telephone booking service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call this number to book tickets, also check to see if a booking has been received, a refund processed or any other query you may have. To make a credit card booking call: 0870 534 4444''

Or am I just being silly? <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby helmoz » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:10 pm

as long as they accept visa, im ok. most sites accept it. visa electron is different tho...
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:55 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chorlton_Ruffian+Jan 26 2006, 01:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chorlton_Ruffian @ Jan 26 2006, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Jan 25 2006, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Jan 25 2006, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Personally, I've never had a problem getting tickets through Tickemaster.
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Do they definitely accept debit cards?

Because the site says: ''Phones
Ticketmaster's telephone booking service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call this number to book tickets, also check to see if a booking has been received, a refund processed or any other query you may have. To make a credit card booking call: 0870 534 4444''

Or am I just being silly? <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You'll need an account to set up (both debit and credit) card payments.
Try this link, though I do notice the London shows are no longer on sale. Good luck with any of the other shows you're interested in!

<a href='http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/770791?start=21&rpp=20&list_view=1' target='_blank'>Ticketmaster.co.uk</a>
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Chorlton_Ruffian » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:55 pm

I'm phoning in for them though. 9am sharp. College to attend.

Ordering them online - imagine the agony of getting to the final page to confirm the tickets and then having the computer crash? <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->
Chorlton_Ruffian
Supreme

Postby scavenger » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:15 am

Where, oh where are the US dates? They really need to be released. I simply can't take the wait any longer. <!--emo&:doh:-->Image<!--endemo--> (Thats my new favorite smiley!)
Last edited by scavenger on Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, but don't mention love
I'd hate the pain of the strain all over again
A rush and a push and the land that
We stand on is ours
It has been before
So why can't it be now?
And people who are weaker than you or I
They take what they want from life
scavenger
Supreme

Postby helmoz » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:06 pm

my manchester ticket arrived today <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

<!--emo&:st:-->Image<!--endemo-->

gotta wait for the truro ticket tho; ticketmaster is so stupid, it can only send tix to your billing address, not to any other address, so the ticket is being sent home and then my family have to forward it to me. <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->

when was the "doh" smiley put up here? ive never noticed it before, its cool.
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Morrissey