Ringleader Of The Tormentors

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Still Ill » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:23 am

Well, I have to be honest that the last two albums just didn't grip me that much. The voice is still beautiful, but the lyrics have not really impressed me, his anger has turned me off a bit. There's been other music out there that has impacted me more, to be honest. Having said all that, I am going to see him in L.A. in a couple of weeks. I hope it's a better show than the one I saw a few months back when he abruptly left the stage. Sick or not!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby gperkins151 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:18 am

elko wrote:Well, it's sort of the run-up to the release now, and so this is the official designated RotT thread...

Doesn't look like a record cover to me...

You must not collect classical CDs. :rolleyes:

Still Ill wrote:Well, I have to be honest that the last two albums just didn't grip me that much. The voice is still beautiful, but the lyrics have not really impressed me, his anger has turned me off a bit. There's been other music out there that has impacted me more, to be honest. Having said all that, I am going to see him in L.A. in a couple of weeks. I hope it's a better show than the one I saw a few months back when he abruptly left the stage. Sick or not!

Yeah, he really hasn't had a solid album since Vauxhall and I IMO. I am hoping for a swift change back in the direction of Your Arsenal. Now that would be nice.
gperkins151

Postby elko » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:58 pm

gperkins151 wrote:
You must not collect classical CDs. :rolleyes:

You've got me there! I suppose it is quite a dramatic image, but when I first saw it my immediate thought was 'great poster' rather than 'great album cover'.
Last edited by elko on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elko
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Morrissey