[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Ringleader Of The Tormentors

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Still Ill » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:05 am

Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:26 am

You have killed me is out, there are two different versions. I've bought CD1 and will buy CD2 either later this week or next week, as long as ROTT. I havn't listened to ROTT yet as I'm waiting for the official release. :)
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mr-Shankly » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:31 am

Names, secret names. But never in my favour.
Mr-Shankly
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:40 am

Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:37 pm

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ryan. » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:45 am

what are the b-sides like?
<span style='color:gray'>we're a virus with shoes, okay? that's all we are.

> <a href='http://www.toolcollector.net/' target='_blank'>www.toolcollector.net</a></span>
Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:57 pm

I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby weasey » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:44 am

Is anyone going to see 'Who put the M in Manchester?' at a Vue cinema near them? I read about it, got very excited and then realised it was on the same night (tonight) as I am going to see Graham Coxon at the Junction in Cambridge. The Vue cinema is right over the otherside of town, so I can't even try and squeeze it in beforehand as there isn't a bus to get back at the right time.

Seriously annoying!! Anyone here who does go, let us know what it's like (5 or 6 Morrissey fans sitting by themselves in dark?) I'd also like to know what the 'exclusive free gift is'.
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Grim O'Grady » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:36 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:12 pm

is it worth forking out £1 extra for the ltd. ed. of ROTT with bonus DVD or not?

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:42 pm

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:35 pm

There isn't much on the DVD but it's a nice thing to have and you get a nice little picture of the front cover too.. enlarged. It's only a pound and it's just a nice limited edition case and everything.

Brilliant album, brilliant!
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:20 am

i was mildly dissapointed with first listen but i think its a grower, theres already songs that i quite like now, that can only increase with repeated listenings.

a freind said that you have killed me if the weakest track on the album, i dont think that at all!!.
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Lazy Dyke » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:08 pm

I agree about the mild dissapoint and grower thing. At first there wasn't many tracks that gripped me but now I really like it after a few listens.. and there's some excellent songs.
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:02 pm

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!