American tour

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby convergence » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:05 am

Now, I know one will happen, but i'm fairly new to moz. Tell me where he'll likely play, how big the venues are, and when will this happen? Fall? <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->
convergence
Advanced

Postby Still Ill » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:03 am

He typically plays all the southwestern states and bigger cities throughout, so I'm sure you'll get lucky up in your area. He tends to play in theatres, which is nice. Except for his short stint while at SxSW (TX) in March, it's hard to guess when he'll return. He's doing some heavy touring in Europe this summer. Hopefully later this year!

I've only seen him once, during his Quarry tour. The atmosphere was just electrifying.
Last edited by Still Ill on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby carolyns_fingers » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:50 pm

I live in South Carolina and I am driving to Tulsa, a 15 hour drive, but it will be a fun road trip. My girlfriend, our friend, and I are going...
Anyone else here going to Tulsa?
carolyns_fingers
Regular

Postby Kruella de Ville » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:48 am

does anyone know any tour dates in the USA besides these:
9/24- Phoenix,AZ
9/25- Tempe, AZ
9/27- Denver, CO
9/29- Dallas, TX
9/30- El Paso, TX
10/2- Seattle,WA
10/3- Vancouver,BC
10/4- Toronto, ONT

??!??!?! i am in DC and i want to see him!
~Kruella de Ville, aka Krissy from DC, take me away to England please, just for a bit, so phone me, phone me, phone me
"There's too much caffeine in your blood stream and a lack of real spice in your life"
Kruella de Ville

Postby Still Ill » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:22 am

A short clip of 'Girlfriend In A Coma' posted by King Leer at M-solo:

<a href='http://asteph.com/misc/moz031306b.avi' target='_blank'>here</a> <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->

I was completely unaware of the other southwest dates (where are the So CA dates?!) Thanks for the info.
Last edited by Still Ill on Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:58 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Mar 14 2006, 08:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Mar 14 2006, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A short clip of 'Girlfriend In A Coma' posted by King Leer at M-solo:

<a href='http://asteph.com/misc/moz031306b.avi' target='_blank'>here</a> <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->

I was completely unaware of the other southwest dates (where are the So CA dates?!) Thanks for the info. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Pleeease let him play in San Fran!!!! He cancelled there last time he was supposed to play leaving a VERY disappointed Pashy at the gates... again.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Return to Morrissey